Year Three: Calm Before the Storm

Protego Totalum

It was now the second to last day of the girls’ third year at Hogwarts. SinB was currently packing up all of her things and stuffing it in her suitcase’s pockets.

”SinB if you keep doing that you might break it..”

”Shush Eunbi I’m packing.”

SinB said as she sat on top of her suitcase and began to zip it up. Eunbi saw her and scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

”I’m gonna tell Yuna you’re being mean to me.”

”So?”

”So she won’t sit next to you on the bus and instead next to me to make me feel happy.”

Eunbi glared at SinB who had a cheeky grin on her face. Eunbi sighed and through a pillow at her.

”Fine I’m sorry SinB.”

SinB smiled and ran off to the bathroom to take a shower before heading to bed after a long day of tests.

*******

”I can’t believe Gryffindor won the ing cup again. I think it’s rigged.”

”The house cup ceremony?”

”Yeah...it’s ing rigged..”

Eunbi sighed as she slumped on one of the couches of the Slytherin common room. Yuna simply sat next to her and brought her in her arms.

”I’m sure Slytherin’s gonna won next year! You just have to look for opportunities to come up and then use it for the good of the house. Hufflepuff got third again because of our quidditch team that was pretty good this year. You guys beat us pretty good so it was understandable why you were second.”

”Still...I wish we would’ve won..”

Yuna kissed her lips gently and smiled at her. Eunbi simply blushed and dug her face in the crook of her neck.

”Cheer up Shortie. Or else I won’t write to you!”

”I know you’d write to me anyway you burnt piece of corn.”

Yuna pouted and Eunbi kissed her lips lovingly. She pinched her cheek and grinned at her.

”Cheer up Yuna!”

Yuna giggled and hugged Eunbi tighter and closer to her.

*******

The girls all sat in one of the train booths. They all talked their mouths off by the end of the train ride. It was mostly SinB and Eunbi getting mad and jealous at Sojung and Yerin about Gryffindor winning house cup again.

”Well SinB had the most golden snitch catches!”

”In total, Gryffindor won more games since SinB was absent for the first half.”

Eunbi and Sojung began to argue and that left Yerin and Yuju trying to calm the both of them down and make sure they don’t fight in the train booth.

”SinB are you alright with Slytherin not winning?”

”Yeah I’m fine...kind of jealous and sad i couldn’t be there for the first half of the season but...yeah I’m alright..”

Yewon and SinB cuddled in the corner of the booth. Yewon was constantly reassuring SinB about the whole house cup fiasco and SinB appreciated it very much.

”Yah! SinB stop being all lovely with Yewon and join in the argument!”

”Sojung I’m specifically trying not to get into any argument due to the fact that I’m currently trying to spend as much time with my girlfriend.”

”Ah so we don’t matter as much then?”

The rest of the girls started nodding and sarcastically agreeing and ganging up on SinB who simply rolled her eyes.

”You all mean the world to me but being in a relationship is entirely different. Yet everyone here matters a whole bunch to me so stop trying to fight because I can’t be having my friends so agressive towards each other.”

They then all nodded in agreement and stayed silent. Feeling a bit guilty.

”But that doesn’t mean I said shut up! Come on don’t be that way!”

SinB chuckled and soon everyone began to speak about anything and everything that’s on their minds at that moment.

*******

Yewon held onto SinB’s body tightly. Not wanting to let go of her. Yuna and Eunbi were busy making out in a corner while holding onto their bags. That left Yerin and Sojung simply hugging each other. 

Yerin smiled as she hugged Sojung’s tall frame. Sojung simply chuckled and parted the hug after a bit.

”You’ll write to me right? Because if you don’t Yennie will be really mad..”

Yerin pouted and Sojung ruffled her bangs and grabbed onto her suitcase that was on the floor.

”Why would I not write to my bestest friend?”

Yerin sighed yet she knew that she definitely was deep, deep, deep in the friend zone. Yet she would take being Sojung’s best friend than nothing any day.

”Stay safe and don’t die alright?”

Sojung said to her as she waved goodbye. 

“I’ll try!”

Yerin waved back and soon she was the last of her friend group standing at the drop off of the train station. She sighed as she saw Sojung walking away gracefully.

”You’ll never know...just how much I love you..”

 

 

_______

A/N:

Short chapter because everything exciting is coming all at once at year four and I can’t help myself, I’m too excited and just want to get on with the storyyyyy

leave comments babes! I love reading all of them! (ㆀ˘・з・˘)