Year Four: Japanese Candy

Protego Totalum

Ever since that fateful day, Taehyung and Yerin have been inseparable. At first it was because Yerin felt grateful to him for fixing her wand and also because he was very easy to talk to but now the two could definitely say that something was there. Something between the two of them that’s more than just a plutonic relationship.

Everyone from Illvermorny was incredibly jealous because Taehyung was very popular back at his academy and it makes sense because he was incredibly kind and good looking. Yerin was surprised that he could even be attracted to her but yet it still happened.

It was after dinner, the students have since gone to their rooms but Yerin and Taehyung were running in the snow outside as it was the first snowfall of the season. Yerin was grateful for Taehyung as he’d managed to take her heart that was endlessly pining for Sojung’s love and mend it with unconditional care and his own love.

Yerin stood and looked up at the sky, sticking out her tongue to catch the snow. Taehyung came up behind her and pressed her head down, making her hat fall down over her eyes in process.

”Hey! No fair!”

”Can’t hit me if you can’t see me!”

”Dude, come on!”

Yerin tried to reach out to him so she could choke him out but he held her hands gently in his bigger pair. He smiled and fixed Yerin’s hat and bangs. Yerin poured at him but he simply kissed the tip of her nose.

”You’re cute.”

”Stop..”

”For a Hogwarts student.”

”Wait what’s that supposed to mean? Hey! Get back here, you gremlin!!”

Sojung spent her night alone, her other roommate asleep. She stared out the window and looked towards the moon. Wondering where her best friend was and just wishing she was back with her. A tear fell from her eye but she quickly wiped it away.

******

”What are you gonna wear for the ball, Yewonie? I wanna be color coordinated because that’s kinda cute.”

SinB said as the two walked towards the abandoned bathroom the next day to meet up with everyone. Yewon said nothing as she looked around her with a blank look.

”Or we could...not color coordinate...if you don’t like that..”

SinB said in a small voice as she looked away from Yewon, her grip on her hand faltered a bit as well. Lately Yewon's been distant and SinB was very worried. Worried she was doing something wrong. It was like Yewon wasn’t the same. She wouldn’t even kiss her anymore.

“Yewon?”

Yewon was suddenly brought back to reality and looked towards SinB who finally had enough and let go of her hand completely. She stopped walking and looked at her with a fuming look on her face.

”Something’s up. And you’re not telling me. Did I do something? Did something happen? What is going on, Yewon?”

”Nothing.”

”Yeah right. Please tell me what’s wrong. It hurts me really bad to see you like this. And I...I can’t even talk to you anymore. It’s like I don’t exist to you anymore...Yewon what’s wrong?”

”But nothing’s wrong!”

”Something’s wrong! You’re not the same!! Just tell me what I’m doing wrong and we can fix it...please Yewon!”

SinB was tearing up at this point but Yewon still showed no emotion whatsoever. SinB realized she wasn’t going to get an answer out of her anytime soon so she wiped her nose and stormed off, leaving Yewon confused in the dark hallway.

All alone.

******

Yuna sighed as she walked out of her charms class as she didn’t see Eunbi again. The girl usually waited for her outside her class because she got out earlier than her but lately Eunbi’s been busy hanging out with that Mahoutokoro student, Sana, all the time. She thought she would see her when she reached the bathroom so she didn’t worry much and kept walking. What she didn’t expect to see was a big crowd by the courtyard. 

With Sana and Eunbi in the center.

Yuna was immediately curious and began to walk towards the crowd. She saw Sana was holding some flowers in her hand as she spoke to Eunbi.

”What the ..?”

Yuna then saw Eunbi bring Sana in a tight embrace and everyone began to cheer and clap. She asked one of the students what was going on by tapping on his shoulder.

”Hey, what’s going on?”

”Sana just asked Jung Eunbi to the Yule Ball! And she said yes!”

Yuna immediately felt the whole world crashing on top of her. Her heart breaking into a million pieces. She saw the crowd disperse and she saw how the two held each other tightly and tears began to fall from her eyes.

The girl she loved was going to the ball with someone else.

As the two parted Eunbi turned her head to see Yuna standing there, hands clutching her books tightly, tears falling down her cheeks. She immediately stepped away from Sana.

”Y-Yuna it’s not what you think-“

”Then explain! Explain why you, my ing girlfriend, are going to the ball with some girl you haven’t even known for two months?! Eunbi, what the actual ?!”

”Yuna...Yuna please calm down-“

”No! No I won’t! I see what’s going on here...hey you!!”

Yuna called out to Sana and the Japanese student turned around from talking with her friends. Yuna suddenly charged forwards.

”You better be careful with her. She’ll stab you right where it hurts when you aren’t looking.”

”What?”

”Yuna! Come on!”

”No! You need to shut up, you hear me?! I don’t wanna hear it anymore. We’re ing done. Have fun with your...your Japanese candy.”

Yuna left with her face red and tears running down her cheeks. Sana walked towards Eunbi who was still standing there in shock.

”Hey..”

”I thought she wouldn’t find out...then I could’ve explained to her what was happening in a calm place..”

Sana opened her arms and Eunbi hugged her tightly, tears beginning to sting at her eyes.

”She does not understand. But you will speak with her, yes?”

”Yes of course..”

 

 

______

A/N: everything’s going to oop-

(But like there’s still so much to the story so hang in there! d(^_^o))