Year Four: Tri-Wizard Tournament

Protego Totalum

“SinB I missed you so much.”

”I missed you too Yewonie.”

SinB and Yewon were currently in SinB’s room that was empty at the moment. It was the first day of their fourth year at Hogwarts and since they had a bit of time before the first years arrived and the sorting ceremony began..

they used it to their advantage.

SinB straddled Yewon and kissed her deeply. Now that the two were older they now knew what the terms “hormones” and “” meant. And as you can see, it’s at their peak right now.

Yewon dug her fingers in SinB’s soft hair as the taller girl held her waist tightly as the kiss began to get more heated.

“S-SinB..”

Yewon sighed as she led her kisses down to Yewon’s neck and began to gently. Yewon hugged her girlfriend tightly and closed her eyes, savoring the moment.

SinB began to tug at Yewon’s blue tie and as soon as she was going back up to kiss her lips, the door was knocked.

”SinB quit faces with Yewon and let your bestie in!”

SinB rolled her eyes and scoffed Yewon simply giggled and pecked her lips before SinB stood up to open the door. Eunbi came in and immediately flopped onto her bed.

”I’m way too tired. My sleeping schedule was messed up during summer break..”

Eunbi mumbled into the blankets. Eunbi sat up and saw the two lovebirds sat next to each other on SinB’s bed. Eunbi immediately gasped as she looked at Yewon.

”Hwang Eunbi! I didn’t even know you could give hickies..”

SinB was confused but looked at Yewon’s neck and saw the red bite marks beginning to form.

”Oh ..”

Yewon touched her neck that felt sore in some spots and looked back at SinB. An unreadable expression on her face.

”Hwang Eunbi..”

”I’m so sorry! I guess I got carried away..”

Yewon sighed and smacked the back of her head. Eunbi giggled and checked the time on the clock in their room.

”Alright girls, time to go see some first years get sorted!”

*******

”Now that we’re all sorted and seated, there’s a very special announcement I would like to give each and every one of you.”

Professor Hagrid said as he looked over the students in the great hall. He smiled and held onto the sides of his podium as he continued.

”Hogwarts has been chosen to be the host of this year’s Tri Wizard tournament! Meaning that two schools from other parts of the world will compete with a representative from our school. Now may I please welcome the wizarding school from the North American school of magic, Illvermorny and Headmaster Willingham!”

The doors of the great hall opened to reveal two long rows of students clad in blue and cranberry robes, walking in with a friendly demeanor and genuine smiles as they waved to the students sat at the tables.

Headmaster Willingham, a strong built man, walked behind his students with one student who walked next to him holding a flag showing the crest of their school. He smiled as he reached Hagrid and gave him a big bear hug. Although Headmaster Willingham was quite tall, of course Hagrid would tower above him.

Once the students were stood on one side at the front of the great hall, Hagrid cleared his throat and spoke up again.

”And now I gladly introduce the prestigious school of magic from Japan, Mahoutokoro and Headmaster Yang!”

The doors opened once again and in came strutting in two long rows of students wearing different color robes and a stern look on their face. It felt cold in the room yet everyone was in awe at how professional they looked like.

SinB nudged Eunbi’s side as she stared at them in complete awe.

”Japan is known for their top notch quidditch team...oh how I wish for just one lesson..”

”Calm down tiger I doubt you’ll even understand what their saying.”

Headmaster Yang was walking in with a student by her side as well holding their school’s flag. Eunbi couldn’t believe her eyes as she saw the student’s hair flow as she walked. Round eyes and a beautiful face.

”W-what’s...her name..?”

”You don’t know her? She’s only one of the best quidditch players ever! She’s Minatozaki Sana..”

Eunbi kept looking at her stern yet adorable face. Her eyes locked on her even as Hagrid began to speak.

”The tri wizard tournament is not for the faint of heart. These challenges are quite...difficult. Each school will have once student representing them and the decision to see who will be participating will be decided by the goblet of fire.”

Hagrid finally acknowledged the large case next to him and with his wand, he removed the outer layer, revealing a large goblet.

”Whoever wishes to participate may put their name on a piece of parchment and put it in the goblet. You have until the end of the week to do so and that night we will see just who will be the tri wizard champions. And whoever may win will receive the tri wizard cup!”

He stept aside and took the casing off of the shiny blue cup resting on the professors’ table. 

“Now I trust you will do well in making sure you will not put in your name for the fun of it. These tasks can be life threatening yet whoever wins not only gets then cup for their school but eternal glory as well.”

*******

The girls were in the great hall, deciding who would be putting their name in the goblet of fire. 

“Come on SinB don’t be a woosie! I’m gonna put my name in alright?”

”B-but Yuna...what if you get chosen and y-you get hurt?”

Eunbi asked with a worried face. Yuna kissed her forehead and smiled at her.

”I’ll be alright.”

Yuna quickly wrote down her name on a piece of paper and threw it into the goblet. Yet as she finished, another girl walked up next to her and put her name in as well. She was one of the Japanese students.

Eunbi immediately stopped what she was doing and it was as if she was mesmerized. As Yuna was walking back, the girl who she now knew to be named Sana looked back at Eunbi. She smiled at her and walked back towards her friends at the other side of the great hall.

Eunbi sighed in bliss and put her head down to hide her blushing. SinB then finally got herself together and chucked her name in the goblet as well.

”Hopefully I won’t die if I get chosen..”

She said as she walked back to her friends. Yewon slapped her shoulder and glared at her.

”Don’t say that!”

SinB pouted and held the side of Yewon’s bruised neck gently. The bruises started to fade away but there was still some noticeable ones.

”At least your Ravenclaw buddies know you’re mine.”

”Everyone here knows I’m yours and you’re mine.”

Yewon said as she smiled at SinB mischievously. Yerin scoffed as she looked at the two.

”Get a room already guys or do it in a broom closet for all I care.”

”Jung Yerin!”

Sojung scolded her and Yerin simply shrugged and kept reading her book that was on her lap about potions.

Yuna sat next to Eunbi and sighed as she rested her head on her shoulder and closed her eyes. Eunbi looked up once again to sneak a peak at Sana only to see the girl staring right back at her.

Eunbi saw her tilt her head to outside of the great hall with a small smile. Eunbi nodded slightly and saw the Japanese girl stand up and make her way out gracefully.

”Yuna, baby I’m gonna head to the bathroom alright? I’ll be right back.”

Eunbi set her stuff down and made her way outside of the great hall and looked around until she saw Sana walking down the hallway. She followed her and they reached a corner of one of the hallways. There Eunbi stopped in front of Sana who simply smiled at her as she crossed her arms and rested her back on the wall as she spoke with a slight accent.

”Hello there..”