Year Four: Preparations for the Yule Ball

Protego Totalum

Sojung sighed as she laid down on her bed, Sooyoung’s head resting on her chest. She was panting and sweating as she stared up at the ceiling, the sheets tangled in between the two of them. She bit her lip and looked down at Sooyoung who was slowly yet surely falling asleep.

”Hey...hey babe..”

”Huh? Yeah?”

Sooyoung grumbled out and tilted her head up to look at Sojung. She smiled at the taller girl and put her hand on her cheek as she found her blushing and flushed face adorable.

“Did we really just do that?”

”I think we did, babe. Was it fine?”

”It...it was more than fun...it felt so good too...you sure you’ve never done that before?”

”Yep...I guess it’s just instincts..”

Sooyoung said as she left soft butterfly kisses on Sojung’s collarbones and neck. Sojung sighed deeply and brought Sooyoung’s face closer to hers, bringing her in for a deep kiss. 

But then there was knocks at the door.

”Sojung? You in there?”

”!”

Yerin burst in through the door of their shared room and happily whistled as she made her way towards the bathroom, luckily, she didn’t see Sojung and Sooyoung cleaning themselves up and the bed in a panicked frenzy. Sojung quickly patted her hair down and fixed herself up before going towards the bathroom with Yerin to distract her from Sooyoung who was cleaning up the bed and picking up the clothes of of the floor.

Sojung rested an arm against the door frame and looked at Yerin who was brushing her hair while looking in the mirror and humming happily.

”You seem awfully happy..”

”Yeah...Taehyung and I finally got our outfits in for the ball and they’re so...so cute...he’s so cute in his little tux and tie. ..”

”I think you’re totally whipped, Yerin.”

”You think? He’s just...so nice and kind and funny, just an overall great person.”

Sojung cleared and looked back at Sooyoung who was now laying down and reading a book on the now pristine bed, looking normal herself like nothing had happened just a couple of minutes before. Sojung sighed in relief and began to walk back towards her bed, Yerin skipping behind her.

”Have you guys chosen your outfits yet? The ball’s in a little less than a week!”

”I mean, Sooyoung already had a dress picked out so I’ll just match my clothes to hers...baby what was your dress color again?”

”Burgundy...you know what? I think a nice fitting burgundy suit would look great on you, it would accentuate your waist and legs.”

Sooyoung said as she stared at Sojung up and down. The older girl shot her a look as Yerin was still in the room. Luckily, the girl was twirling about in the room, in her own little world.

”Yerin? You good?”

”Hmm? Oh! Yeah I’m fine...it’s just that I can’t wait for the ball! To dance around with Taehyung...and you guys too of course!”

Yerin giggled and laid down on her bed, smiling as she sighed in bliss. Sojung scratched the back of her neck and looked back at Sooyoung who was equally as confused.

”Yeah...whipped..”

*******

”Please tell me you’ll get a suit that isn’t baggy or doesn’t fit you right...you look too good to be put in baggy clothes..”

”Eunbi...you see me in a skirt like everyday. You see my legs everyday! Are you scared that pants are gonna like...take them away or something?”

”Yeah! Your legs are beautiful...you’re beautiful..”

Eunbi said as she played with the hem of Yuna’s skirt, the two currently in the courtyard which was surprisingly empty for it being the middle of the day. Yuna looked away a bit as she felt her face getting hot, even in the cold winter air.

”Aww...is my little Yuna blushing?”

”Little? What do you mean-ah!”

Eunbi suddenly began to kiss her neck and jaw to which the taller girl responded by flinching and gripping in tightly to the girl’s arm.

”Stop that...someone who knows Sana...can pass by.....”

”Damn...you’re right..”

Eunbi said as she stopped, looking away defeatedly. Yuna cooed and rubbed her back gently.

”This isn’t over though..”

Yuna whispered out to her and rest her head on her shoulder. It was Eunbi’s turn to blush now as she cleared and looked away again, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.

*******

”I’m sorry!”

”Sorry won’t cut it, Missy!”

Yewon yelped as she was thrown to the ground forcefully, in front of her stood Professor Hwang with an enraged look on his face. Yewon shivered as she tried to sit up, but she was kicked on her back and she fell forwards again.

”You didn’t do as I said...the information I wanted...it’s nowhere to be seen, you mudblood!”

Yewon whined as he placed his foot on her back harshly and kept it there, hurting the small girl.

”Please stop! I’ll do better! I swear I’ll do better!”

”You better...or else there won’t be a next time to do better...now go...get all ready for your big ball. I’ll be watching...closely..”

He retracted his foot and grabbed her sweater from behind, making her sit up. She whimpered as she felt tears come from her eyes and he once again threatened her by placing his wand on her temple.

”It would be so easy to kill you right now..”

”Pleass sir...please don’t..!”

”Yeah...you’re right, you’re too valuable. Enough.”

He pushed her back down and Yewon’s face made contact with the brick floor, her cheek and forehead getting scraped up. She heard footsteps retreat from her and she felt relieved as he was finally leaving. Yewon turned herself on her back carefully and winced at the pain.

She was trapped. Nowhere to run, her mind had been hijacked. All she could do was follow orders, no matter how hard she tried to get back control on herself, she was still under his command.

Yewon carefully and slowly got up to her feet, making her way out of that dirty sewer and back up towards the main castle. She cleaned herself up a bit before walking into the main hallway and just as she expected it, SinB was looking for her. As soon as the taller girl saw her, she ran to her in worry.

”Yewon! Oh my gosh you’re hurt! How did this happen? Who did this? If anyone did, I’m about to beat their skull in-“

”Babe! Babe I’m fine...I just..”

 

”You tripped on your way down the stairs.”

 

”I tripped on my way down the stairs...I’m fine though..”

”You’re still bleeding a little bit...come, I’ll get you a bandaid. Maybe on the way you could tell me what you want me to wear to the ball?”

”Oh yeah...yeah sure, I’ll do that..”