Year Two: Worrisome

Protego Totalum

^^^

Horrible picture drawn by me :D (Yuna in her wolf form with Eunbi)

______

The past few weeks have been going normal for Yuna. Yet, tonight there is supposed to be a full moon and the poor girl has ran out of her wolfsbane potion.

She has not told her friends that she is in danger. That they themselves are in danger.

They were currently outside, by the Gryffindor tower. Looking at the sunset and talking after dinner. Yuna was anxious and worried as the sun went lower and lower into the mountains.

Once the orange sky turned a light purple and the stars began to appear along with the moon, she began to shake and sweat.

She’s never transformed before and she doesn’t ever want to. Yuna is petrified at what’s about to happen.

The moon shined on the girls and Yuna felt her body start to shiver more and more.

”Yuna? Are you okay?”

Asked Eunbi who was sat next to her on the floor. Yuna didn’t respond and began to groan. She held her head in between her hands and groaned louder.

”Yuna are you okay? Do you have a headache?”

Yuna then whimpered and yelled in pain. She stood up, legs wobbling, and stepped back from the girls. Staggering with each step.

”St-stay back...stay back!!”

Eunbi didn’t listen and went towards her. Holding her hands tightly and trying to calm her down. Yuna then screamed in pain and she fell to her knees.

”Go away Eunbi!! Argh!!”

The girls began to panic and try to help her but Yuna kept moving back. She screamed and yelled in agony as her muscles began to twist and contort in a painful manner.

“Yuna have you taken your potion?”

”R-ran...out!!”

Yuna groaned pressed her forehead to the ground. The girls stayed back as they now knew what was about to happen.

”Oh gosh what are we gonna do?”

Asked Yerin worriedly to Sojung and SinB. Yewon held onto SinB tightly as they looked at Yuna, sort of scared. Sojung talked to her gently.

”Yuna please try to listen to me. Whatever you do, don’t get lost in the forest. Come back please-“

”AHHH!!”

Yuna screamed and they then saw her body begin to change and morph. Her clothes tear and her body grow. Her feet and hands transform into those of a wolf. She hid her face in her hands and screamed in agony as she looked up at the night sky with tears in her eyes.

They all looked away and what they heard after a few moments, was the sound of a loud howl. They looked back and were met with not Yuna, but a werewolf.

The girls stepped back slowly. She was whimpering and sitting down. Looking at herself curiously. She looked back at her friends and Eunbi immediately got closer as she saw her eyes.

The same brown, round eyes of her friend Yuna.

She growled but just then, Eunbi put her hand at the side of Yuna’s face. Yuna whimpered but then snarled. She pushed her hand away and sprinted off into the forest.

Eunbi began to cry as she was scared for her friend Yuna. What would happen to her? Would she come back?

*******

That night, the short haired girl couldn’t sleep. She sat on the windowsill and looked out into forest, trying to look for Yuna. She cried silently as she was anxious and scared. 

She then saw something. A figure staggering out of the forbidden forest. Clothes torn and tattered. Eunbi gasped and immediately sprinted out of the room, out of Slytherin tower, into the halls, out to the back of the castle and lastly to the edge of the forest were she was met by Yuna, struggling to walk.

The sun was beginning to rise at this point so it was understandable that Yuna had transformed back.

Before Eunbi could reach her, Yuna fell on the ground, going limp. Eunbi kneeled onto the ground and tried to help her sit up.

”Yuna? Yuna speak to me please! Yuna?”

Yuna’s appeared to be in a dazed state. Eunbi hugged the taller girl and sighed as she rubbed her back, slightly exposed as her clothes were ripped. Yuna responded by wrapping her arms around Eunbi’s waist. She then began to mumble.

”Eunbi...m-my Eu-Eunb-bi...Eunbi..”

”Yes I’m here Yuna. I’m here.”

”St-stay with...me...l-leav-ve...h-her...I will...will t-treat-t...y-you b-bet-ter..”

”Huh?”

”L-lov-ve...Eun-nb-bi..”

Eunbi looked at Yuna’s face which had tears falling. Yuna held tightly onto her friend’s hands and leaned foward to press her lips on hers. The sun shining on the both of them as it rose.

Eunbi’s eyes widened and her grip tightened on Yuna’s hands. She never expected her friend to do that but something inside of her made her respond back to the kiss.

Eunbi tilted her head and kissed her friend back. Yuna went in closer and kissed her harder. 

Then, Eunbi felt Yuna’s hands begin to shiver. She parted after a bit and rested her forehead on Yuna’s. The taller girl then fainted and fell on Eunbi’s shoulder.

Eunbi was panting and was sort of disoriented after what had just happened but all she knew is that she wanted to hold the now unconscious girl close and even more close than she’s ever had been before.

”Oh gosh Yuna..”

Eunbi closed her eyes as she hugged Yuna tightly in her arms. She rocked her body gently as she waited for the groundskeeper to yell at them for being out at dawn.