Year Four: Tri-Wizard Champions

Protego Totalum

“You know...Eunbi isn’t back yet...should I check on her?”

Yuna asked worriedly to the girls that were still in the great hall. Yerin spoke up after hearing how worried the tall girl was.

”I’m sure she probably just got caught up with some friends on the way back. I think she’s fine.”

”Yeah...yeah you’re right..”

*******

”Sana...I don’t know if we should do this..”

”Come on Eunbi. It will be fun!”

”But I’m not sure...will I get hurt?”

”I will make sure not to hurt you. Just trust me alright?”

”O-okay-Ah! Sana!”

Sana was currently giving Eunbi a ride on her broomstick. Eunbi held on tightly to her body as she closed her eyes tightly.

”Are you alright Eunbi?”

”Y-Yeah! Just kinda scared..”

Sana giggled and went slowly as she flew around the field. The wind hitting the two as they traveled along on the broomstick.

”Are you sure you have never been on a broom before?”

”Only for broom training in my first year but it’s been years since I’ve been on one. My girlfriend doesn’t even give me ride..”

“Well that is not very nice..”

”It’s fine. She has a lot of things going o such as quidditch practice, homework...other things...she just doesn’t have time..”

”Ah alright then. Would you like to go back now? To your friends? They may be a bit worried about you not coming back after a bit of time..”

”Yeah I guess they might be worried. Especially my girlfriend. Just don’t land quickly Sana please!”

”I will not! Do not worry Eunbi I will be gentle with the landing!”

Sana said as she giggled. Eunbi smiled and closed her eyes, she breathed in the fresh air as they began to move towards the ground.

*******

The goblet of fire ceremony was full of students giddy to know just who will be competing for eternal glory. Headmaster Hagrid grinned as he began to speak.

”Students! We will now be seeing who our three tri wizard champions will be! Now let me see who the goblet has chosen.”

The goblet put out a piece of paper, slightly burnt on the ends and it fell into Hagrid’s hand. He cleared his throat and read it out.

”Minatozaki Sana!”

Her school’s table cheered for her and she smiled as she walked up to Hagrid. She shook his hand and he gestured her to enter a room full of treasures.

”Now with our first champion picked, let’s see our second one!”

The goblet let out another piece of singed paper. Hagrid read it out once again.

”Kim Taehyung!”

The Ilvermorny table erupted in cheers and a tall, handsome boy came up to Hagrid, shook his hand, and went into the same room as Sana.

”Now our last champion is..”

The goblet let out the last piece of paper. Hagrid read it out with a smile.

”Hwang Eunbi!”

The Hogwarts section immediately began to clap and cheer for SinB and she smiled at them. She caught a slight glimpse of Yuna’s face, a bit cold and she simply clapped as she looked at SinB.

SinB shrugged it off and walked towards Hagrid. She shook his hand and he smiled at her as he patted her shoulder. She walked into the room Taehyung and Sana were in and she could faintly hear Hagrid speaking.

”Your tri wizard champions have been selected! Wish them luck in their challenges!”

Inside the room, there were many kinds of treasures and such. She looked around timidly and saw Sana and Taehyung looking around as well. She was about to introduce herself but the staff soon walked in to congratulate the three.

As they spoke, SinB couldn’t help but feel intimidated by the other two. Sana was in her fifth year and Taehyung in his sixth. She was the youngest one there.

Yet SinB knew that she would try her best nonetheless.

*******

Yuna sighed as she slumped down onto her bed. Her roommates noticed her being unusually annoyed.

”Yuna what’s up?”

Her roommate Rosé asked as she sat on her bed next to her. Yuna lied down and looked at Rosé.

”I’m fine...it’s just that...I really wanted to get in the tournament..”

”Remember it’s not anyone’s fault, the goblet does it’s own thing at random so don’t stress out about it so much alright? At least now you won’t be at the risk of dying.”

“I mean..”

Yuna closed her eyes as she thought about the thought of Eunbi having to live without her or her reaction if she got incredibly injured and sighed.

”I guess you’re right..”

 

______

 

A/N: I’ve been gone for quite a long time huh? Well I hope this time I’ve returned for good because lately, I hate to say this, but I felt like I’ve been neglecting Gfriend and what it means to be a Buddy and that made me very unmotivated (I hadn’t even listened to their new album all the way through until two days ago) so I finally decided to talk some sense into myself and after hours of streaming and watching mv’s to get myself back to my old self, I’ve finally decided to get back on my author grind and let out this short chapter that’s been in my drafts for many months. I’d personally like to apologize to every Buddy and Gfriend as well for letting them down but I now know that they’re forever my favorite group and I’ll forever be a proud Buddy. Once again I’m incredibly sorry for me constantly coming and going but hopefully now I’m back for good.

I’m so sorry.

I love you guys.♡