Year Three: Healing

Protego Totalum

SinB was finally able to lie down in her own bed. Only this time, Yewon was with her. The two cuddled together as they slept. Yewon was reluctant to let SinB go after what had happened.

SinB allowed her to sleep with her today as she was too tired to reject. But she tried her best not to toss and turn.

As another nightmare appeared.

”You dare defy me? I am your uncle. We are family for crying out loud!”

”You are not my family. You killed my father you mean nothing to me!!”

”Oh but you will know my name. It’ll be the last word to come out of your mouth once you die...and I kill everyone you’ve ever loved.”

”You absolute psychopath! You’re mad!!”

”Oh yes I am indeed mad. Mad with jealousy for a good reason may I add!!”

SinB heard a chuckle escape his mouth and saw him waving a knife around. Wiping the blood off of it.

“I guess you would be okay with me telling you just exactly what that little friend of me told you?”

”What do you mean?!”

”Hmm...Yuna was her name correct? After taking her with me she finally budged and told me right where you were...and where you guys are hiding. Took quite a bit of torturing may I add.”

”W-What? She would never do that!!”

”Are you sure?”

He grabbed her harshly and pulled her towards a window. He saw muggles grabbing her friends and dragging them out of the forbidden forest. 

“N-no...no!! Let them go!!”

”And why would I do that when I am oh so close to my goal?”

He gently slid the blade of the knife on SinB’s bruised cheek. Making her wince and look away.

”I’ll kill you all. And nobody will stop me. You hear me? Absolutely nobody.”

SinB woke up with a gasp and that made Yewon wake up as well. SinB panted and Yewon raised her head from off of her chest.

”SinB? What’s wrong?”

SinB remembered the look of Yewon’s horrified face in her nightmare and immediately hugged her tightly. Beginning to cry because she wanted nothing to happen to her.

”SinB did you have another nightmare?”

”I need to stop him...I need to stop Hwang..”

”SinB this is taking up all of your time. What you need is to calm down. Right now there is nothing, nobody killing each other or such. For now we should rest and be grateful you didn’t get even more hurt alright? Please just try and relax and work on school. Hwang will eventually budge and step down when we have enough evidence to expose him. It’s like you’re paying more attention to him than me..”

Yewon lectured SinB as she held the side of her face gently. She wiped her tears and smiled at her.

”For now, everything is fine. Instead of having your mind racing on what’s going to happen, focus on what is happening. Right now. Or you’ll turn yourself insane.”

SinB sighed and looked away. Yewon pouted and kissed her lips gently.

”Or do you not want to hang out with me before all of that goes down? Make some memories SinB. Be happy before the storm. Put everything on halt for now and enjoy your success of figuring out just who this bastard is alright?”

SinB took in a deep breath and cuddled with Yewon. The two held each other close and Yewon looked up to her and kissed her lips.

”Later today I’ll have a surprise for you if you’re nice okay?”

SinB raised an eyebrow and was about to ask what it was but Yewon shushed her.

”I know what you’re gonna say. It’s a surprise for a reason.”

SinB rolled her eyes and kissed her lips softly and the two went off into a deep sleep.

*******

SinB stumbled as she walked, Yewon holding her close to make sure she wouldn’t fall. They were on their way to Ravenclaw tower where Yewon was going to give her a surprise.

They ended up in her bedroom, her roommates were out and about doing smart people things so she and SinB had the room to themselves.

SinB sat on her bed and sighed. Yewon got a box from her bedside table and showed it to SinB.

”I’m pretty sure you’re sick of bracelets right now...so I got you this instead..”

Yewon opened the small box and it showed a necklace with a small and pink jewel in the middle with a thin gold chain.

”Yewon...it’s absolutely beautiful!”

SinB said and took the box in her hands. She put it down on her side and brought Yewon in for a kiss. The two giggled afterwards and SinB rested her forehead on hers.

”Thank you my love..”

”No problem. Now, part of the healing process is to relax..”

Yewon said as she got the necklace out of the box and got on the bed. She gently got SinB’s hair out of the way and began to put on the necklace.

”Which means not to worry about much and be calm. It’s been a tough two almost three days of pain for you and now that you’re fine you deserve rest.”

Yewon finished and put her arms around her from behind. Her head resting on her shoulder.

”And who better to rest with than your girlfriend?”

”Yewon I absolutely adore you.”

SinB said with a chuckle and kissed her lips lovingly. The two ended up laying next to each other on Yewon’s bed. Enjoying a very steamy make out session that ended with their sweaters thrown to the floor and SinB’s shirt with three buttons undone.

Yewon laid on SinB’s chest as she played with the collar of her shirt and her green Slytherin tie that was messy and shoved out of the way.

SinB played with her hair and held her close. She looked at her and smiled at her. Yewon smiled right back at her and kissed the tip of her nose.

”SinB you’re probably one of the best things that’s ever happened to me.”

”Same here Yewon.”

She hugged her girlfriend tightly and the two drifted off into a warm and cozy sleep.

 

 

______

A/N:

UmB~~!! 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

(Also please leave comments babes!)