Year Three: Yuna, The Spy

Protego Totalum

That morning SinB woke up, she felt immense dizziness and when she stood up, she fell back down on her bed with a stumble. Eunbi noticed this and walked out of the bathroom, toothbrush still in .

”SinB are you alright?”

”I-I...yeah I’m fine...just stood up too quickly..”

SinB chuckled and stood up again more slowly and began to walk towards the bathroom, only to fall down after three steps. Jennie quite braiding her hair in the bathroom and rushed to help her roommate.

”I don’t think you just stood up too quickly. SinB are you sure you’re alright?”

Jennie asked as she helped her stand up. SinB felt dizziness coming over her again and fell on Jennie’s body, going limp and whining in pain.

Eunbi rushed to get a nurse to help her out, still with toothpaste on the corners of . Jennie pulled her to sit down on her bed and saw her face was incredibly pale.

”SinB you’re gonna be fine alright?”

”I-I am fine...argh!”

SinB felt a sting on her wrist from the bracelet once again like yesterday and kept yanking at it to try and take it off but it wouldn’t budge.

Jennie tried to calm her down and let her breath normally. SinB then groaned out loudly and fell back on the bed with a huff.

She grabbed her wrist tightly and began to cry as the pain was too much. Jennie was incredibly worried and tried to get the nurse to hurry up as she ran out the room.

SinB yelped and groaned even more. The pain was getting way too strong now but suddenly it stopped and she was left a dizzy and distraught mess.

The nurse finally arrived from across the campus and brought SinB in a wheelchair, quickly bringing her to the medical bay.

As they passed by the side of the great hall, SinB heard Yewon calling out her name with a scared voice. She tried to reach out to her as she saw her girlfriend running to her and Eunbi and Jennie who were following behind the nurse.

But just as she got a hold of her hand, she lost consciousness and passed out.

When SinB came to, her sight was blurry but she saw her friends were gathered around the bed. Yewon immediately gasped and kissed her forehead and cheeks softly as she hugged her.

”Hi m-my love..”

Yewon smiled at her and sniffled as she held back her tears. She then brought Yuna closer to her.

”Go in his office...tonight...I need to know what’s happening...I wanted to go with you b-but...a-as you can see I-I’m...not in th-the best state..”

”I will don’t worry...Yerin.”

”Yes?”

”I want you to look up how to make an antidote for power draining potions...but urgently or else SinB is gonna be in this bed longer than we would like..”

Yerin nodded and quickly scurried off to the library, Eunbi and Sojung rushing behind her to help. 

“H-Hwang...he’s the one...h-he killed my f-father...I know now...I dreamt about him and I...I saw his face clearly...he’s...he’s gonna doom us all..”

SinB said as she tried to sit up but Yewon and Yuna laid her back down. She couldn’t be moving around as much, nurse’s orders.

“I-I need to warn Hagrid...I have to!”

SinB began to panic and groaned as she finally was able to sit up. She held her head in her hands and gestured Yuna to come closer.

”Y-Yuna...don’t get hurt tonight alright? Let this man pay and we’ll try to stop him together alright?”

”Of course I will. But you have to rest. We’ll warn Hagrid as soon as you’re fine to walk around alright? I guess this also means no quidditch this semester either..”

”I could less I need this man to pay. He took everything from me!”

SinB had a fire in her eyes that no one had seen before. She was incredibly mad and her hands bawled up into fists. Saying she was mad was an understatement.

*******

That night Yuna did as she was told and snooped around Professor Hwang’s desk. She found multiple papers including some that connected him with business partners in the muggle world and different spells he had highlighted for some odd reason and bookmarked in his notebook.

”What in the world..?”

Yuna said as she saw a spell that was highlighted and next to it was in brackets, “the weakening spell.”

She’d never seen it before. It was a spell she had never encountered in books or papers.

”Did he make a new spell? Just to hurt SinB?”

Yuna felt an urge to take this paper and did just that, she hid it in her pants pocket and kept looking around. Multiple letters being signed by Hwang Seokmin, otherwise known as SinB’s father and a defender of the wizarding world.

“Brother? Hwang’s related to him? Meaning he’s SinB’s uncle...oh gosh..”

Yuna put the papers back and quickly escaped back to Hufflepuff tower. Now intrigued into the new information she’s received.

*******

”He made a spell?”

Yuna showed the spell to Yewon and Yerin, the two smartest girls of the group. They met in the library as Sojung and Eunbi stayed behind to take care of SinB in the medical bay.

”That means I’m gonna have to make a new potion...I’ll just modify a weakening spell antidote...maybe put in extra ingredients to match its power of the spell..”

”I’ll have to study just exactly how this spell works...it looks so complicated..”

”Yet the night SinB and I were in his office, he simply flicked his wand and it hurt her..”

”Then maybe it’s not said verbally? Maybe mentally? Yet those are even harder to cast..”

Professor Hwang was definitely smarter than they expected and all to get back at his brother. By harming his niece, this was something incredibly messed up.

”Well we need to get to work quickly or else SinB...won’t be around for much longer..”