Year Four: Something’s Wrong

Protego Totalum

 Yuna shut her bedroom door behind her and pressed her back on it as she took in a deep, shaky breath. Her tears still falling and her body shivering. Luckily her roommates were nowhere to be seen so she let her sobs out without any worry. They violently shook her body, cries that physically hurt her as they teared through and chest.

She heard a knock on the door behind her and she immediately wiped at her tears and sniffled. She threw her books on her bed and sighed as she tried to compose herself. She walked towards the dark wooden door and opened it, peeking her head out a bit.

”Yuna, I-“

Yuna immediately slammed it back closed as she saw who it was. She held her hand to to keep her sobs from being heard even though she knew no matter how hard she tried she could still hear them. The knocks came frantically and harder and harder each time.

”Yuna! Please open the door!”

”Go away!!”

”I’m gonna wait out here no matter how long it takes, I need to talk to you!”

“Save it! I don’t care!”

”Please! Please Yuna..”

Yuna could hear her soft sobs from the other side of the door and began to feel guilt take over her system. She wiped at her nose with her sleeve and rested her forehead on the door.

”This better be good..”

Eunbi heard the door click and open shortly afterwards. She walked in hesitantly and looked at Yuna who closed the door behind her. She was definitely not in the best state.

”Give me a good reason as to why I shouldn’t shove you out of my room right now.”

”I’m not dating Sana. She only...wanted to make someone she broke up with jealous. That’s why we’ve been hanging out more...I’ve been acting as her pretend girlfriend to make her ex jealous. In return she’s given me quidditch and broom flying lessons..”

”Lessons..?”

“Yeah! I wanted to...impress you and understand quidditch games more when you play and stuff..”

Yuna felt tears beginning to fall from her eyes again but this time put of guilt. She wiped her eyes with her hands and looked back at Eunbi.

”But why didn’t you tell me? About any of this?”

”I was going to...but you found out a bit earlier than expected...I told her a public proposal wasn’t the best choice but it...was the most successful in getting her ex’s attention..”

”You wanted to learn more about quidditch? Then why didn’t you come to me?”

”I thought you’d be too busy with practice and stuff...Sana is also world renowned and recognized so..”

”Eunbi come on.”

”What? It’s true!”

”Just shut up and come here you bunny.”

Eunbi didn’t have to be told twice, she quickly ran into Yuna’s strong arms and hugged her tightly. Yuna sighed and sniffled as she rubbed her back gently.

”I’m sorry for jumping to conclusions...I was just starting to think you liked her more than me..”

”I don’t like you, Yuna..”

”Well ouch-“

”I love you.”

Yuna was caught right in her tracks and went stuff for a bit. Eunbi giggled and kissed her jaw gently, as she couldn’t reach her cheek. Yuna blushed deeply and looked down towards Eunbi. She shook her head slowly with a small smile and spoke up softly.

”I love you too, Eunbi. More than anything in the world.”

She leaned down and kissed her gently, holding her securely in her arms. Eunbi reaponded by squeezing her closer to her with her arms that were around her waist already.

*******

SinB wrapped her left arm up tightly, pushing through the obvious pain. She sighed as she secured the bandages in place and put the first aid kit in the bathroom cabinet. She looked at her wrapped up arm and thought back to that faithful day. One of the most dangerous days she’d ever had yet one of the more adrenaline pumping and fun days as well.

That dragon had definitely gotten her good. A cut up and scar filled arm. Other than that she’s been pretty good in terms of injuries. But since that whole incident with Yewon earlier, she’d been feeling sadder than any other time in her life. She didn’t know what was wrong and she wanted to fix it but Yewon just wasn’t budging.

She threaded a hand through her hair and walked out of the bathroom towards her bed. She flopped down on it and stared up at the ceiling, thinking about what she should do next. She did almost everything with Yewon, now that she wasnt here she had no sense of direction regarding what she wanted to do.

She groaned and finally stood up after choosing what she wanted to do. She took off her robe and picked up her broom, making her way out of her shared room and towards the quidditch field. There was no one out because of the games and no teams were practicing and also because it was a bit later intp the day, people would be getting ready for dinner.

Once she saw the snowy field where she spwnt almost all of her time with Yewon, she began to feel tears stinging at her eyes. She missed that more than anything in the world, sitting out with her and watching the sunset. She knew something was wrong, Yewon just didn’t want to tell her and that’s what made her so sad and incredibly confused, Yewon was always keen on having a relationship that was communicative on both sides.

She flew up and felt the snow softly beginning to fall, her tears have since begun to fall freely down her face and she didn’t stop them, she let herself cry out in sadness. Just as soon as she thought it wasn’t the time to fly around, she saw Yewon running towards the field and gasped deeply. She wasn’t wearing her robe or a sweater and that’s what worried her. 

SinB quickly flew down towards her and dropped her broom, running quickly to her while taking off her sweater. Once she reached Yewon, she said nothing as she pulled it on her smaller body.

”What are you doing out here? It’s freezing! Yewon-“

”I’m sorry...I’m so so sorry! I wasn’t using my words and I was spacing out like I always do and I wasn’t paying attention I’m so so sorry SinB I didn’t mean to hurt you..”

”Hey, hey...hey come here.”

SinB saw Yewon’s eyes beginning to fill with tears and brought her in and held her close. She sniffled and held a hand to the back of her head as the other held her back gently.

”I’m so so sorry..!”

”It’s alright Yewonie...it’s alright...you just haven’t been acting like yourself lately and you’ve been worrying me..”

”There’s...just been some stuff...going on at home...but I’ll be fine. I’m sorry.”

SinB kissed her forehead softly and cupped the sides of her face with her hands. Yewon sniffled and looked up at SinB and the Slytherin saw her brown eyes staring at her lovingly, although for a second she did she a flicker of something else she couldn’t quite grasp. But she knew Yewon was being genuine and smiled once more, bringing her in for a tight hug.

”I love you, you know? I was just so so worried...I thought I did something..”

”No, you didn’t do anything. And you don’t need to worry anymore, I’ll be fine...also I’m kinda alright with red or lavender..”

”Finally, there’s the answer I was looking for, baby.”

Yewon giggled as she tightened the hug, looking out towards the field and suddenly feeling a slight pang of pain in her head.

Hwang.

 

”Good job, my little Yewon..”