Year Two: Chaos

Protego Totalum

“You have no where to go little one..”

”Quiet you scum!!”

”Oh that’s no way to treat family...now is it Eunbi?”

”Get me out of here! You are no part of my family you traitor!!”

”He betrayed me first! Not giving me the original recognition and reward I deserved as he pushed me under the bus! You’re father was a lier! A con artist!”

”Don’t you dear speak of my father that way!!”

”You know...it was a shame...it really was..”

”What was?”

”Hmm..”

”What was?! What are you saying you-“

”It was a shame that I had to kill him...and it’ll be sad to see his daughter die with the same fate...in my hands!”

”Ngaaahh!!”

SinB clutched onto the sheets and held them tightly to her chest as she woke up with a yell. She was panting and wide eyed.

”A different nightmare...who the hell was that? I need to figure out who he is, I need to know why he killed my father...man..”

And SinB couldn’t sleep the whole night as her mind was racing with questions.

*******

”I come back here again and they start...but it was a different one this time!”

”Oh really? I legit didn’t hear you. I was way too exhausted after the first day of classes...I must’ve slept like a rock..”

Sojung was walking towards Eunbi and SinB and Eunbi immediately ran towards her and gave her a big hug.

”Hello my love.”

”Hello my sweet and little bunny.”

Eunbi giggled and closed her eyes as Sojung held her close. The day they came back from winter break, the two immediately ran to each other with happiness. Eunbi even started crying tears of happiness.

SinB was tapped on the shoulder and saw Yuna who greeted her.

”Hey Yuna! I usually see you come to the great hall later. Good to see you this early.”

”I woke up a bit earlier so...”

Yuna stopped talking a bit as she looked at Sojung and Eunbi hugging and talking to each other lovingly. She cleared and bit her lip.

”I’m gonna go now. See you later SinB.”

”Okay then...uh bye Yuna!”

Yuna walked off quickly and into the great hall. SinB walked towards the couple and pulled on Eunbi’s robe.

”Lets go. I’m getting hungry.”

”But SinB!”

”You can hang out all you want afterwards. Let’s go~”

*******

SinB and Eunbi were walking to the bathroom where they always study. On the way there they talked about many things such as homework and about how they miss home.

They stopped immediately as they were in front of the door. Cries were heard from the inside the bathroom. SinB got worried and slowly opened the door, as gently as she could to not make a sound. 

She was met by Yuna, all alone and huddled in a ball, crying and sobbing.

”Whats going on?”

SinB ignored Eunbi and walked in towards Yuna. She hugged her tightly in her arms. Eunbi was taken aback but she finally regained her composure and ran towards her friend.

”Yuna!!”

Eunbi hugged her tightly as well and Yuna just cried and cried. 

“I’ll go get some tissues.”

SinB said and quickly left the bathroom to get some tissues that were in her bag she always carried.

Yuna pressed Eunbi back a bit. She sniffled and as Eunbi tried to hug her again, Yuna pushed her once more.

”Stop...stop Eunbi..”

”Why? I’m trying to help you...what happened?”

”I’m fine..”

Yuna said as she tried to wipe her tears. Eunbi held her shoulder gently.

”You know you can tell me anything Yuna. I’m here for you.”

”You won’t understand. This is something I just can’t tell you..”

”Is it that bad?”

”Yeah...extremely..”

SinB came in with Yewon who saw her outside and the small girl came in front of her to wipe her tears and nose.

”You alright 

”I’m fine now. Thanks Yewon.”

Yewon smiled and they all sat down on the floor and began to work. Soon, Yerin and Sojung came in. Sojung grinned and sat next to Eunbi. Yerin sat next to Yuna and they all went to work.

*******

Yuna was outside, by the edge of the forbidden forest. Looking at the stars and sitting on a small hill all by herself.

She held her hands together and sighed. A single tear left her eye and she looked down.

”If only you liked me instead...but that’ll never happen...ever..”

Yuna heard a low growl. She flinched and looked around. She heard some rustling and stood up quickly. 

She then heard the rustling getting louder and closer. Yuna shuddered and stepped back a bit. Then she saw a pair of bright yellow eyes in the darkness of the forest.

”Oh my gosh...”

Yuna began to run back to the school but tripped. She looked behind her and began to whimper as she saw a large, giant werewolf in front of her. Inching closer to her.

”Oh no, oh no, oh no...please no!”

She tried to stand up but the creature pushed her back down and onto the floor. Yuna screamed as it bit onto her pants. Pulling her inside the forest. 

“Help!!! Please!! ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!!”

Yuna shrieked as she was dragged by the creature and soon, she was gone. Into the dark, dark forest.