Year Two: Snowy Love

Protego Totalum

It’s December at Hogwarts and the students are gleefully waiting for Christmas break and are more than happy with the snowy weather.

Eunbi twirled about in her shared room with a small smile on her face. SinB was currently reading a book on her bed and trying to focus but Eunha was making it hard for her.

”Can you stop?!”

”Nope...SinB I have to tell you something.”

Eunbi jumped on her bed and scooted in front of her. Grabbing onto one of her pillows and hugging it tightly to her chest.

”I...I like someone..”

”Yeah I know. It’s Jungkook-“

”No! It’s...it’s someone else and...I think it’s a bigger feeling than when I liked him.”

SinB immediately put her book down and scooted closer in front of her.

”Spill it. Now!”

Eunbi blushed a deep red and smiled. She cleared and spoke up in a gentle voice.

”I...I-I like..Sojung..”

SinB gasped and her eyes widened.

”No way...no way! Really?”

Eunbi nodded with a large smile and she hid her face in the pillow. SinB giggled and as she smacked her shoulders and arms. Eunbi fell to her side and whined a bit.

”Oh my gosh!”

”But I swear, I’ll kill you if you tell anyone else...I plan on confessing to her in a few days..”

”Friday! So that you guys have a whole week before Christmas break to hang out. Well if she says yes. That means that during the break, the feelings you guys have for each other will like...marinate and make the best relationship ever!”

Eunbi smiled and hugged her best friend tightly.

”Man how are you so good at advice? You’re not even officially dating Yewon.”

”I’m not officially dating her but I know a lot. My cousins back home are already dating since they’re older than me by a few years. They taught me everything I know. Muggles also gave advice magazines!”

”Really?! Where do you buy them?! I need a couple of those..”

*******

It’s now Thursday and SinB was helping Eunbi plan out her confession to Sojung during lunch. SinB used more brain power here than in her actual classes, she thought this was a much more important situation.

”So...roses are too cliche...maybe a letter?”

”But I wanna say it face to face...how about a teddy bear?”

”And some candy?”

”Yep! That’s good! Okay...I need to start thinking about what I’m gonna say.”

”How about ‘Sojung oh Sojung I love you! You’re so beautiful and tall-‘“

”Stop with the teasing. I’m serious about this SinB.”

“Alright, alright...maybe about you holding in these feelings ever since the first day of the second year?”

”I guess that’ll work...I’ll just wing it. Like I usually do in quizzes.”

SinB nodded and patted her head. She began to eat as Eunha threw out ideas and the two began to brainstorm and create a great confession.

*******

”Don’t worry. You got this. I believe in you.”

”Oh gosh...what if I just used a love potion? That would make things much more easier-“

”If you do, you know she’ll never actually love you right?”

Eunbi sighed and held the teddy bear tightly in her hands. She took a deepl breath and looked back at SinB.

”You’ll do great. She’s coming in right now, see ya!”

SinB quickly scurried off and hid behind something to still be able to see what was going on. She shivered as the weather was cold in the afternoon after classes.

Eunbi approached Sojung cautiously as the snow fell in the courtyard. She hid the teddy bear and candies behind her back and looked up at Sojung.

”What’s up Eunbi?”

Eunbi cleared and bit her lip. She rocked back and forth gently by moving her feet.

”Um...you don’t know this but I...I’ve been keeping a secret from you since the first day of the second year...it’s sort of..more like really hard to keep in now..”

”What is it Eunbi? You can tell me anything.”

Sojung said in a gentle voice and a small smile. Eunbi blushed and cleared and carefully held out the teddy bear and candies as she spoke out with her eyes tightly closed.

”Sojung I really like you and I really wanna date you!”

Eunbi moved her head down, hands still outstretched and her eyes closed tightly. She heard the crunching of snow, meaning Sojung was walking closer to her.

She then felt her warm hands holding hers gently. She opened her eyes slowly to see Sojung was smiling at her.

”Hmm...I don’t see why not. Sure, I’ll date you Eunbi.”

Eunbi squealed and hugged her tightly, making the teddy bear and candies fall on the snowy ground and hugged her tightly. Sojung grinned and hugged her back.

”You must really like me huh?”

Eunbi nodded furiously and closed her eyes as she hugged the tall girl close to her.

”Thank you Sojung.”

”No problem Eunbi.”

Sojung kissed the top of her head gently and rubbed her back. Feeling warm in the cold weather.