First Day at College!!

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The camera focuses in on Seokjin’s slightly puffy face that is framed by his fluffy, sleep tousled hair. “Good morning, everyone~” He greets, his voice gravelly and deeper than normal from having just woken up. “Since I ended while packing for college in yesterday’s vlog, I thought I’d start with finishing up my packing.”

He turns the camera to focus on the many cardboard boxes littering his bedroom floor. “This didn’t make it into yesterday’s vlog because my mom threatened to beat me with a wooden spoon if I showed it…” He starts as he sets the camera on his desk and adjusts it so that it captures him and all of his boxes as he finishes packing. “But my mother has decided that packing is all up to me now, as she’s too emotional to handle it.” Seokjin slightly rolls his eyes, but it’s obvious it doesn’t bother him too much as he begins sorting his possessions into the various boxes.

A large portion of this part of the video is sped up, slowing back down to normal speed occasionally as Seokjin brings attention to different objects. “I just got this pillow the other day for my dorm.” He holds up the fluffy white pillow to the camera before cuddling it to his chest. “This is gonna be perfect for movie nights and nesting.” He gives the pillow a squeeze before packing it into the box dedicated to his bedding.

Eventually he finishes packing everything up. “Alright, it is now,” he dramatically checks his empty wrist, “10:30. I need to shower, change, eat, and pack all this into my mom’s car so that I can move into my dorm. See you guys in a bit!” He smiles at the camera before turning it off.

///

Seokjin sits in the passenger seat of his mom’s car, holding the camera so it captures him, all of his boxes in the back, and his mother in the driver’s seat. “And we are now on our way to the Stars Residential College dorm, because I am a star.”

“Oh, shut up~” Seokjin gives his mom a flat look. “It’s just a plain old dorm with the same plain old college students that every dorm has.”

“I am a star!” Seokjin argues, while glaring at his mom. “It’s only for people in arts, writing, and communication majors, for your information.” His mom rolls her eyes, causing him to turn the camera so it’s only focused on him. “You see what I’ve had to live with for 18 years?” His mother begins to go on a comedic rant, so he turns the camera to show outside the window, wanting everyone to see the campus that would be his home for the next four years.

They soon arrive at his designated dorm and exit the car, Seokjin keeping the camera in hand as they begin to unload his belongings. One of the many volunteers soon arrives to help the mother and son out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter