Hoseok 'reading' a story! (January 17, 2019)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin focuses the camera on Hoseok sitting at a table in the playroom in just a shirt and underwear with a book sitting in front of him. “Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see? I see a red bird looking at me!” Seokjin squeals quietly behind the camera as the three year old turns the page.

“Red bird, red bird, what do you see?” Hoseok suddenly gets distracted by something off camera, turning to look at it.

“Hobi, are you done reading?”

At the sound of his dad’s voice, the pup suddenly remembers what he had been doing. “I have-I see a yellow duck looking at me!” He turns a page too many before going back to the proper page. “Blue-Yellow duck, yellow duck, what do you see? I see a blue horse looking at me!”

“Blue horse, blue horse I see-what do you see? I see a green frog looking at me!” Seokjin works hard at trying not to laugh too much at how adorable the pup’s miniscule slip ups are, but the camera still picks up a few of his giggles. “Green frog, green frog, what do you see? I see a purple cat looking at me!”

“Purple cat, purple cat, what do you see? I see a..” He trails off as he struggles to turn the next page in the book. When he finally gets it, he continues. “…white dog looking at me! White dog, white dog, what do you see? I see a black sheep looking at me!”

Hoseok glances at Seokjin before his attention gets captured by whatever it was that had also distracted him earlier. “You’re almost done, Hobi! Just a little more to go!”

The pup turns back to his book and continues immediately. “Black sheep, black sheep, what do y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter