First Snow of the Year!! (January 19, 2019)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning, everyone~” Seokjin is nursing Jungkook, like always when he starts the vlog, and Jimin is already awake and has joined his parents. The young omega is currently nuzzling into Namjoon’s neck, the alpha rubbing the toddler’s back. “We skipped another day of vlogging yesterday because we decided to wait until everyone was fully better, because I’m sure you guys didn’t want to see anymore vomiting. But it is now almost 7:30 and this household has been vomit free for over 24 hours, so I think we’re good.” He turns to Namjoon and Jimin. “Do you think we’re good?”

Jimin giggles and nods his head while Namjoon answers. “Yeah, I think we’re good.”

“Jiminie~” Jimin lifts his head up at the sound of his name. “Are you wet or dry?”

Jimin scrunches his face up cutely at Seokjin’s question, as if trying to determine the answer. “Dry~” He finally says, and Namjoon slides his hand down to feel the pup’s diaper, confirming that he actually is dry.

“You got potty duty?” Seokjin asks, his question already being answered by Namjoon sitting up and adjusting his grip on Jimin to carry him to the bathroom.

///

The pups sit at the table, drinking breakfast smoothies that Seokjin had made for them to keep them satisfied while he finishes making their omelets. Namjoon is busy feeding Jungkook bites of oatmeal, but it’s obvious the youngest pup is getting sleepy from the way he rubs his eyes between each bite. “Once I’m done, I’ll take him to put him down for a nap.” Seokjin tells his mate.

Namjoon nods as Yoongi lifts his head up from his straw. “Miss Watts said it’s going to snow today!” Yoongi’s announcement causes a wave of excitement over the other pups.

“We shall see~” Namjoon responds to his oldest pup, his tone making it obvious that he doesn’t fully believe that it’ll snow.

“We can make a snowman!” Hoseok cheers, the twins agreeing with his statement.

///

The older four pups happily play with their box of Legos, the twins working on their own project while the older two work together. Namjoon is filming while Seokjin assists the twins. “Blue~” Jimin repeats the color as he sifts through the collection of blocks in front of him and Taehyung, trying to find another block of the color that seems to be his favorite.

“I think we’re all out of blue.” Seokjin says. “Yoongi and Hoseok might have some, I bet if we ask nicely, they’ll share with us.”

Taehyung pushes himself up and walks over to his older brothers, bending down and picking up the first blue Lego he sees. “Hey!” Hoseok whines, trying to grab the block back, resulting in a tug of war between the two alphas. “That’s ours!”

“Hobi, we have to share~” Namjoon says, holding back from stepping in completely to see if his pups could work through the conflict themselves.

“Taehyung, I said to ask nicely.”

“Pwease~” The pup finally says, and Hoseok reluctantly lets go of the block, letting Taehyung take it.

A few seconds later, Yoongi gathers up some more of the blue blocks in his and Hoseok’s pile, taking them over to his younger brothers. “Here you go~”

“That’s very nice of you, Yoongi!” The oldest pup blushes slightly at his dad’s praise as he walks back over to his original spot. Jungkook’s cries can suddenly be heard through th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter