We're raising dinosaurs! (February 27, 2019)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon is the first one to take the camera out this morning. “What are you doing, Hobi?” Namjoon asks his second oldest son, who is already awake despite the rest of his brothers still sleeping. The four-year-old is currently digging through a box of sand with plastic eggs inside of it.

“I’m setting the dinosaurs free!” He exclaims, popping open one of the eggs and dumping out the toy dinosaurs.

“You’re setting them free?”

Hoseok nods, continuing with his activity while rambling. “Daddy said we might not play with this box today, and I don’t want them to be trapped forever!”

“Then you should hurry up and get them all out before breakfast!” Namjoon exclaims, playing along with him.

///

Seokjin sits at the table, feeding Jungkook some oatmeal while the twins eat waffles. Hoseok is not at the table but is bouncing around the kitchen. “The four of us got a late start this morning.” Seokjin explains to the camera. “So Hoseok is getting impatient for us to start our activities for the day.”

Seokjin turns his head to see Hoseok. “Hey, Hobi~” The four-year-old turns around after hearing his name. “Why don’t you go to the door and see what the weather is like today?”

“Okay!” Hoseok is obvious happy to do that as he bounds over to the door, pressing his hands and face against the windows as he looks out side. “It looks like the sun is shining!”

“It is?” Seokjin asks, earning an exclamation of confirmation from the young alpha. “What does it mean when the sun is shining?”

“It’s warm!” Hoseok shouts, earning a little giggle from Seokjin.

“Possibly, we’ll have to check in a little bit to see if it is for sure.” He informs his son as he sets down the now empty bowl of oatmeal and picks up the small container of mashed bananas to finish Jungkook’s breakfast.

///

“Daddy, turn on Sunny Day!” Jimin demands as Seokjin sets the camera up in the family room.

“Um, is that how you ask for something?” Seokjin replies as he adjusts Jungkook in his lap, the infant pup yawning and rubbing his eyes as he’s starting to get sleepy.

“Pwease?” Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter