Namjoon's Graduation & Mating (April 30, 2016)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon smiles at the camera, dimples on full display. “Everyone, it is almost 8:00 and we are just now getting up and around. It’s a new record.” A cheer from Seokjin can be heard off camera. “Hoseok is surprisingly still asleep, but we do have someone else joining us already.” He turns the camera around to show Yoongi sitting in his booster chair at the table, one hand wrapped around a Winnie the Pooh sippy cup while the other clutches onto his stuffed elephant. “Good morning, buddy~”

“Moning~” The two-year-old alpha says back quietly, squeezing his toy closer to him.

“Did you sleep well last night?”

Using the hand holding onto his elephant, Yoongi tiredly rubs at his eyes. “Hobi loud.”

“Ah, was Hobi trying to talk to you last night after bedtime?” Yoongi nods his head, bringing his sippy cup to his mouth to drink his milk. “That explains why he’s still sleeping this late.” The camera shifts from Yoongi as Namjoon turns. “Let’s go see what’s for breakfast.” Namjoon says as he steps closer to the omega standing by the stove. “Ooh, yummy eggs~”

Seokjin hums in response as he pushes the eggs around the pan, successfully scrambling them. “Are you excited for later?”

“Of course I’m excited to finally graduate college.”

“Oh, I was talking about our mating ceremony tonight, but it’s good that you’re looking forward to graduating.” Seokjin flashes his soon to be mate a smirk before giggling.

“Daddy, me hungy!”

Namjoon shifts the camera to the hungry two-year-old before turning it back to Seokjin as he answers with, “Breakfast will be ready in just a little bit, Yoongi.”

The camera moves in a way that lets viewers know that Namjoon is nudging Seokjin. “Are you excited for our mating ceremony tonight?”

Seokjin flashes the alpha an unamused look before turning back to the skillet in front of him. “I literally tried to wean Hoseok off cold turkey the second he e, of course I’m excited.”

“Yeah, that didn’t work out too well.” Namjoon laughs at the memory of the three days that the youngest of the family nearly starved himself until Seokjin gave in and started letting him nurse three times a day before gradually weaning him off. A faint babbling sound is then heard. “Speaking of which, he finally awakens.” Namjoon grabs the blue, elephant decorated bottle of milk that’s been sitting on the counter before heading to the boys’ room. “Let’s go get Hobi up.”

He enters the toddlers’ room where the youngest is already standing in his crib, bouncing slightly. Hoseok points towards his dad and starts babbling excitedly as he sees his morning bottle. “I hope you enjoy this.” Namjoon says as he hands Hoseok the bottle, picking him up afterwards as the young alpha pops it in his mouth to start guzzling the milk down. “Remember that this is the last time you get a morning bottle. Next week we’re cutting you off.” The 14-month-old just eyes his dad as he continues drinking his milk. “Alright, let’s go get breakfast.” They exit the room to see Seokjin serving Yoongi a plate of scrambled eggs with a few pieces of cheese.

///

The camera sits in the corner of the room capturing everything the family of four is doing during playtime. Seokjin sits on Yoongi’s toddler bed, laptop on his lap as he works on something during the spare moments that one of his sons isn’t demanding his attention. Yoongi stands at the kitchen set at the end of his bed, every so often bringing ‘food’ over for one of his dads to eat. Hoseok runs around the room with a plastic pig in one hand and a plastic cow in the other while giggling loudly. Namjoon crawls around after Hoseok in a game of chase that is the source of the young alpha’s excitement.

“Here, Daddy~” Yoongi chimes, handing a tiny, plastic plate to Seokjin, who immediately pretends to eat whatever food it is that Yoongi has ‘made’ for him.

“Oh, that is so delicious, Yoongi.” Seokjin praises the toddler, lightly petting the boy’s hair until he turns back to the kitchen set.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter