Top Secret Mission (June 9, 2019)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin whispers to the camera. “Namjoon is still deep into his Sunday nap, and the pups just woke up from theirs, so we’re gonna take advantage of this.” Seokjin gathers the five pups into the playroom and sits on the ground with them, Jungkook in his lap. “Abeoji’s Day is in a week,” Seokjin explains both to the boys and the camera. “So, we’re going to start on Dada’s present.”

“On the TV it says we’re supposed to get him a toolbox!” Hoseok exclaims, Seokjin quickly shushing him out of fear that his volume would wake the alpha up.

“Dada doesn’t really build or fix things though.” Seokjin replies. “But we can make a special toolbox just for him if you want.”

The pups clap excitedly, Jungkook following along with his brothers as he recently learned how to clap. Seokjin gets a piece of paper and has the boys list things they want to put in Namjoon’s ‘toolbox’. Yoongi starts off the brainstorming by saying coffee, as everyone knows just how much the alpha loves the drink. The four older pups continue taking turns listing things, some of which include red pens (as that’s what he uses to grade papers), Band-Aids (since he’s always hurting himself according to Taehyung), and ‘sinmin’ chips (Jimin was very insistent on this as cinnamon chips are Namjoon’s favorite snack).

By the time they finish their list, Seokjin hears the toilet flush, signaling that his mate is now awake. “Okay, now remember, this is a secret from Dada, so you can’t tell him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter