Super Bowl (February 2-3, 2019)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin turns the camera on in the car while Namjoon is driving, making sure the camera catches the entire family, with the exception of Jungkook as he is in a rear facing car seat. “So, I’ve realized that I forgot to remind everyone yesterday that we won’t be uploading a Saturday vlog.” He starts off. “And the reason why is because it is Super Bowl weekend, meaning we are once again hosting our annual Super Bowl party because who doesn’t love watching a bunch of alphas fighting over a ball?” Sarcasm just permeates off of Seokjin at this point while Namjoon chuckles at his mate. “It’s not like I see that on a nearly daily basis with the pups.”

“Come on, it’s fun!” Namjoon insists. “We get to hang out with friends and family, eat food-“

“That I have to spend all day making.”

“-the boys have a lot of fun.” Namjoon makes his final argument.

“Yeah, whatever~” Namjoon laughs at Seokjin brushing him off. “Anyway, as always, we are combining today and tomorrow into one vlog to be uploaded on Monday to show our prep for the party and the actual party.” Seokjin adjusts the camera slightly to film more of the pups. “Does anyone wanna tell them where we’re going right now?”

“Shopping!” Jimin answers loudly, obviously very excited for the trip.

“Yeah, we’re going shopping!”

///

“Namjoon decided to get some stuff for work too.” Seokjin says, Namjoon seen behind him scrutinizing the supply options before him. “Joonie?” The alpha hums in response. “I’m taking Kookie and the twins with me to get food. I’m leaving Yoongi and Hoseok with you.”

“Okay~” Namjoon answers, pausing in his deciding long enough to make sure Hoseok and Yoongi are content next to him while Seokjin leaves the aisle.

“Our main food is gonna be pizza, which Namjoon is going to go get tomorrow once we’re done decorating.” Seokjin explains. “But I don’t want to rely on our guests to bring all the other snacks and desserts, so I did go ahead and plan out a small menu.” Seokjin stops in front of the ranch dressing display and grabs a few bottles. “I am going to take one or two of the pizzas and cut them into strips to make pizza fries, and I’m going to make a few different ranch dips for them.

With every new food Seokjin talks about, there’s a jump to him being in that aisle of the store to gather ingredients.

“Popcorn!” Seokjin says, letting Jimin and Taehyung hold the food since popcorn happens to be their favorite snack. “I’m gonna put a mini field goal in the bowl to make it more festive.”

“Gonna get some of these mini cupcakes to give me one less thing to have to make tomorrow.”

“Time to stock up on apples for the pie!” He asks the twins a question before picking out the best-looking apples to purchase. “Jimin, Taehyung, what color apples do you want for our pie?”

“Gween!” Jimin says, Taehyung quickly agreeing with his brother.

“Green it is~”

///

“As you can see…” Seokjin says, focusing on the boys sitting around the dining room table where Seokjin has decided to prepare the decorations. “I am putting the boys to work.” The twins are giggling while coloring pictures of footballs. The older two are busy taping together the homemade banner. “Are y’all having fun?”

“Yeah!”

Seokjin turns the camera around to show himself and Jungkook. “Jungkookie is helping me supervise.” Seokjin says. “Just kidding, I did the majority of the work while they were all napping. I just left the easy stuff for them.”

He steps out of the dining room and into the living room, turning the camera back around to film Namjoon. “My amazingly wonderful mate here has moved our TV out of the family room and is setting it up here in the living room so there will be more room for everyone.”

“Hooking up a TV is a lot harder than it looks, everyone~” Namjoon says as he attempts to untangle some wires.

“You figure it out every year. It’ll be okay.”

///

Seokjin is now walking through the dimly lit house, hair damp from his shower. “Unless you’re a super new viewer, then you must know that I know nothing about football.” Seokjin lets out a small laugh at himself. “Namjoon is the football fan, like a stereotypical alpha. So now that t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter