Farm Animal Ring Toss! (March 15, 2019)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook is sitting in a bouncy chair outside while Seokjin plays with Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung, the camera set off to the side to film them. “Are you ready to play ring toss?” Seokjin asks the pups, who are very excited for this game. “Pick which animal you want~” Seokjin holds out the rings made from cut up paper plates that have been colored by himself and the pups to look like different farm animals.

Jimin picks the cow, Taehyung picks the duck, and Hoseok picks the horse. “Okay, Jimin, you have to try to get your rings on the cow, Tae Tae, you have to get your rings on the duck, and Hoseok, you have to get yours on the horse.”

The three pups quickly get into the game, throwing their rings towards the water bottles Seokjin has set up with pictures of the corresponding animals. Whenever they use all the rings in their hands, they run over to gather them back up to start another round, making it obvious that they would be content to play this for hours. As they’re playing, the sound of a car pulling in rings through the backyard. “Dada’s home!” Jimin calls, abandoning his rings to run towards the alpha.

Yoongi appears in the backyard first, his backpack bouncing as he runs towards his dad. “Hi, Yoongi! Did you have a good day at school?” Yoongi nods and jumps into a long explanation about his day.

Namjoon then enters the backyard, Jimin propped on his hip. The alpha throws his free arm out and yells, “I’M FINALLY ON SPRING BREAK!!” He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter