Are there any decent alphas?

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin keeps the camera focused on himself as he carefully walks down the stairs. “I’m about to go hang out with Jesse, which we all know just how fun that will be.” There’s a slight hint of sarcasm to Seokjin’s voice, but the 19-year-old omega is serious about his roommate when school is in session being fun to hang out with. “But first, I’m on a mission.”

Seokjin steps down from the last step and pauses in front of a door, his voice lowering to whisper. “Today’s Thursday, which means my dad works from home instead of going to his firm. What I’m about to do will probably be the scariest thing I will ever have to do in my entire life.”

He gives the camera a determined glance before turning it to face the door before him. He knocks, waiting until he’s granted permission to enter before opening the door to reveal his dad working diligently in his home office. “Dad, can I borrow some money?”

The middle-aged alpha pauses in his work and looks over his reading glasses at his son. “Why?”

“I’m about to go hang out with Jesse.”

“What will you two be doing?” He pulls out his wallet and starts slowly counting out bills while he waits for his son to answer him.

“Just to get some lunch.” Seokjin answers vaguely. “We might head to Little Rock to go to the mall.”

A slight look of disapproval appears on the alpha’s face. “Little Rock is a dangerous place.” Seokjin murmurs that he knows. “I don’t want you getting sold into trafficking. There won’t be any alphas there, right?” Before Seokjin can answer, his dad continues. “Because I don’t want you coming home pregnant.”

“Dad, I haven’t hung out with an alpha since I was 15 and I stopped hanging out with him because he kept trying to have with me. You literally have nothing to worry about.” The alpha gives a small smile before handing over some cash to the omega. “Thank you!”

///

“So, I apparently lied to my dad.” Seokjin says to the camera as he and Jesse walk down the street at the edge of their college campus, heading towards the apartment complexes that acted as a border. “But not intentionally. This idiot here-“

“I’m not an idiot!” Jesse defends himself as Seokjin focuses the camera on him.

“-neglected to inform me that ‘hanging out’ means going to his buddy’s apartment so he can get laid while I keep the roommate occupied.” Seokjin shoots a look of annoyance towards the other omega.

“He’s not just my buddy.” Jesse insists as Seokjin rolls his eyes, muttering something along the lines of ‘here we go again’. “He could potentially be my future mate!”

Seokjin laughs skeptically. “Sure, he is, keep living in that fantasy world of yours.”

“Hey, just because you have a strong dislike towards alphas-“

“This isn’t about my feelings towards alphas, this is about how society and the alpha mind works.” Seokjin goes into a rant that has been said multiple times in the year and a half since he first started his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter