Just a little update (February 20, 2019)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon holds the camera out to film him and Seokjin. Seokjin is nursing Jungkook before putting him to bed while they film the vlog. “Hi, everyone, it’s been a while. Seokjin and Hoseok have both been sick.”

“Stomach viruses are not fun.” Seokjin says to the camera. “I definitely do not recommend them.”

“I don’t think anyone would.” Seokjin gives Namjoon a look. “Seokjin does not recommend them, so don’t get a stomach virus.” Seokjin mutters a thank you before peeking under the blanket to check on Jungkook.

“Why are you not asleep yet?” A small sound comes from under the blanket, as if Jungkook is responding to his dad.

“We just wanted to do a quick update since it’s been so long in the form of-“

“Don’t say it-“

“Namjin pillow talk time!” Seokjin glares at Namjoon. “Come on, you know you love it.”

Namjoon leans in to kiss Seokjin on the cheek as he answers. “No, I do not.”

“We’re sorry that we didn’t do a vlog for Hoseok’s birthday, I know everyone was looking forward to that.” Namjoon says, changing the subject.

“Yeah, it was hard to do much with him and I both being sick.” Seokjin says. “We ended up just having a movie day.” Seokjin peeks under the blanket again before looking at Namjoon and lowering his voice to a whisper. “He’s starting to doze off, let’s end this now.”

Namjoon nods and whispers to the camera. “We’re gonna go now. Hopefully we’ll be back with a normal sized vlog tomorrow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter