Yoongi's 5th Birthday (March 9, 2019)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The vlog starts with a few different angles of the house and all its basketball related decorations for Yoongi’s birthday party. Finally, Seokjin appears in the frame. “It’s my pup’s 5th birthday!” He cries while pouting. “Yoongi asked for a basketball party, as he’s been very interested in basketball recently, and as you can see, we delivered. Now let’s go check on the birthday boy~”

Seokjin walks to the playroom, where the pups have stolen many of the balloons and are throwing them around the room and at each other. “What are you guys doing?”

“We’re pwaying!” Taehyung exclaims, hitting his balloon up in the air.

“You look like you’re having a lot of fun!” Seokjin steps closer to Yoongi and trains the camera on him. “And how are you doing?”

“I’m good~” Yoongi says quietly, a gummy smile painted on his face and his special birthday hat on his head.

“Are you ready for your party?” The now five-year-old nods eagerly, lifting his arm up to block a balloon coming his way. “I’m glad! It would be sad if you weren’t!”

///

The family, Namjoon’s parents, Jesse and his family, and a few of Yoongi’s classmates plus Kihyun are gathered in the dining room, singing Happy Birthday to Yoongi as the young alpha sits before his chocolate cake with the icing making it look like a basketball. As soon as they stop singing, Yoongi blows his candles out, blushing as everyone claps for him.

“Is everyone ready for cake?” Seokjin asks, getting many verbalized responses. “Birthday boy first!” He starts cutting into the cake to serve Yoongi.

Jungkook, who Namjoon is holding, decides to attempt to lunge out of his dad’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter