Family Walk! (March 23, 2019)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin holds his selfie stick out to film himself, Jungkook happily gnawing on a teething ring as he sits in the pup carrier on Seokjin’s chest. “The weather’s actually nice today, but it’s only gonna last a few hours because it’s supposed to storm later…again.” The omega says. “So, we’re on a family walk today.”

He turns the camera around to show the rest of his family, Jimin and Taehyung on their matching tricycles while Yoongi and Hoseok walk alongside Namjoon. “Follow me, Daddy!” Taehyung calls over his shoulder towards Seokjin.

“I am following you, Tae Tae!” Seokjin calls back, speeding up his walking the tiniest bit to close the small distance between himself and his pup.

“I’m catching you, Dada!” Jimin exclaims as he rides so close to Namjoon that he looks like he’s about to bump into the alpha.

“No! You can’t catch me!” Namjoon speeds up into a slow jog, pretending to run away from Jimin. The pups all laugh as they fall into a game of ‘Chase Dada’.

They continue their walk until the sky begins to darken with rain clouds. At that point, Seokjin announces that they need to head home and he turns off the camera.

Family Walk! (March 23, 2019)
42,832 views                                                                                                 4201 likes 942 dislikes SHARE SAVE …

The Daily Life of Namjin
Published on March 24, 2019                                                                     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter