Going to the dentist! (February 11, 2019)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin films a visibly nervous Jimin as the two-year-old omega sits in the exam chair at the dental office. “It’s okay, Jiminie, the dentist is just going to look at your teeth.”

“Scary~”

“I know you’re scared, baby. It’s okay to be a little scared.” Seokjin says.

“I used to be scared too!” Hoseok tells his little brother, bouncing into the frame. “But it’s really fun! And you get a sticker!”

The dental hygienist steps into the room to begin cleaning Jimin’s teeth. She speaks in a very soothing voice to the toddler, explaining to him to different tools that she’ll be using and what they do and talks him through every step of the cleaning. Afterwards, the dentist comes in to look at Jimin’s teeth and confirms that the toddler has a very healthy smile with no cavities whatsoever. He lets the toddler pick which color brush he wants (he picks blue) and then gives him a smiley face sticker.

“Are you ready to go find Dada, Yoongi, and Taehyung?” Seokjin asks, picking up Jungkook’s car seat with his free hand. The two pups nod. “Let’s go to Tae’s room then~”

///

“They wouldn’t let us film during the music program.” Seokjin says. “But I will tell you that Yoongi had a great time and was absolutely adorable when he danced along.”

He turns the camera around to show where they are. “We are now at the book fair his school is hosting this week.”

“Remember, only one book~” Namjoon says when he sees his pups trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter