Sam's 1st Birthday! (May 19, 2019)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin pans the camera over the room, capturing the birthday part set up before turning the camera to film himself. “We are at our honorary nephew’s first birthday party!” He turns the camera back around to show Namjoon’s childhood best friend strapping the birthday pup into a highchair. “As you can see, Jackson is getting Sam ready for his smash cake.”

After getting his little alpha pup situated, Jackson waves for his mate, Jaebum, to bring the small, Dr. Seuss themed smash cake over. The guests of the party sing happy birthday and as soon as the song is over, Jaebum sets the cake down on the tray of the highchair. With the treat in front of him, Sam doesn’t waste any time grabbing a glob of icing from cake and spreading it across his cheeks as he at his hand.

“When my birfday?” A wild Taehyung appears, looking up at Seokjin with innocence.

“Yours and Jimin’s birthday is in October.” Seokjin answers. “We still got a little ways to go.”

Namjoon walks over at that point with Jimin propped on his hip as the young omega has been in a clingy phase the past couple of days. “We’re gonna have to start planning Jungkookie’s birthday party soon.”

“Do not remind me.” Seokjin says in a stern tone, cuddling the aforementioned pup closer to himself.

Seokjin films the rest of the party, his pups playing with each other and some of the other guests’ pups, Jungkook and Sam playing together, and even of Seokjin and Namjoon giving some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter