Meet My Boyfriend!!

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing the camera focuses on is Seokjin’s bright smile. “Good morning, my beautiful viewers, it is such a beautiful today!”

“ off with that bull.” Seokjin shifts his gaze past the camera and fixates his glare on Jesse.

“You just had to ruin my greeting.” A playful glint is present in the omega’s eyes as he teases his roommate. “It’s not my fault that you’re hungover right now.”

Jesse groans. “Hurry up and tell them what you’re doing today so that you can shut that thing off and I can sleep in peace.”

Seokjin rolls his eyes. “I’m not moving on because you told me to, I’m moving on because I want to.” Jesse snorts but Seokjin talks over it. “Anyway, in case some of you are new or don’t remember, I went on a date a month ago-“

“With an alpha!”

“Oh, now you’re not too sick to participate?” Seokjin asks, rolling his eyes again before continuing. “Yes, I’m sure all of you remember how much Jesse teased me over that, but back to what I was saying. A lot of people in the comments had asked me how it went, but I kind of held off on sharing any details because I didn’t want people to get overly excited if nothing ever came out of it.” A softness creeped into the 19-year old’s eyes and a slight smile spread on his face. “The date went great, he definitely belongs in that 1% I’ve been telling y’all about. He’s very kind and respectful and the exact opposite of what society tries to turn alphas into.”

“Get on with it!”

“If you would stop interrupting!” Seokjin shoots another quick glare at his roommate before looking back at the camera, his soft smile returning. “He’s taken me out to dinner every Friday, to the movies every Tuesday, for breakfast and coffee on Tuesdays and Thursdays. And this past Wednesday he randomly showed up outside the dorm as I was leaving for my gender and status class and offered to walk me. I of course accepted. His hands were shaking really badly, I thought he was hopped up on coffee or something because for some reason he decided to take college writing at ing eight in the morning.” Seokjin rolls his eyes at that, but the smile on his face was endearing. “I decided to hold his hand to try to calm the shaking down, and it wasn’t even a second later that he turned to me and said ‘be my boyfriend’.”

“You’re blushing~”

Seokjin’s cheeks are bright red from the memory of the moment and he giggles slightly before continuing his story, ignoring Jesse completely. “It turns out his hands were shaking because he was nervous because he’d been planning on officially asking later. He got really flustered and apologized, saying that he’d wanted it to be special and had this entire thing played out, and to make a long story short-“

“-too late-“

“-I said yes.” Seokjin looks at the camera with legitimate heart eyes. “He’s coming over later so that you guys can meet him.”

“Finally~” Jesse groans from his side of the room. “Now that they know, can you please turn it off?”

Seokjin rolls his eyes. “Again, not doing it because you told me to, I’m doing it because I do need to get ready.”

///

Seokjin finishes setting the camera up on a stand at the end of the bed before sitting back and getting comfortable. “Joonie, get over here!”

A grumbling comes from behind the camera. “They’re not gonna like me!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter