It's spreading (January 14, 2019)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin looks into the camera with bags under his eyes again. “So, it wasn’t food poisoning~” He adjusts the camera to show how the twins are lying in his and Namjoon’s bed, cuddling into their parents for comfort. “The twins are now sick too. Thanks, Namjoon~”

Namjoon looks up from rubbing Jimin’s back comfortingly. “It’s not my fault!”

“Yes, it is~” Seokjin teases his mate.

“I thought you said that you wouldn’t blame me anymore since I offered to clean up their vomit.” Namjoon shoots back, indulging his mate for their play argument.

“Only partially.” Seokjin states. “Because they wouldn’t have thrown up in the first place if you hadn’t gotten them sick.”

Namjoon playfully rolls his eyes. “Okay, it’s my fault.”

“Thank you for admitting it.” Seokjin turns back to the camera. “So, today’s vlog is probably going to be very short and not very detailed since half of the household is sick.”

///

“Why are you taking me to school?” Yoongi asks as Seokjin helps him put on his coat.

“Because Dada’s still sick.” Seokjin answers, moving on to Hoseok to bundle him up for the cold weather. “And so are Jimin and Taehyung, so me, Hobi, and Kookie are going to take you to school this morning and pick you up later.”

Yoongi’s eyes widen at the knowledge that his little brothers are sick. “I need to take care of them!”

Seokjin chuckles, picking Jungkook up from his playmat and walking over to the camera to turn it off so they can leave. “I’ll be taking care of them, so they’ll be okay. You just focus on school today, okay?” Yoongi begrudgingly nods as Seokjin shuts the electronic off.

///

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter