New Camera! (February 4, 2019)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin sits in bed, his hair slightly damp. Namjoon sits next to him, reading a book while Seokjin talks to the camera. “No full vlog today guys. There was supposed to be one but…” Seokjin sighs. “I set the camera down for a second to help Hoseok with something and the twins got a hold of it.”

“If I was capable of filming with my phone all day, I would have picked up from there, but I couldn’t, so no vlog today.”

Seokjin leans over and rests his head on Namjoon’s shoulder, the alpha lightly kissing him on the forehead in response. “Namjoonie was nice enough to go buy a new camera when he got off work which is what I’m using right now to film. I wanted to do a little video to explain what happened rather than just skipping a day and letting everyone freak out thinking we’d died or something.”

Namjoon chuckles a bit at his mate, causing Seokjin to look up at him. “I love you~”

The alpha smiles down at his mate. “I love you too~” Namjoon presses a quick kiss to Seokjin’s lips before turning back to his book.

“I’m gonna go now. Goodnight everyone!” Seokjin blows the brand-new camera a kiss.

New Camera! (February 4, 2019)

11,532 views                                                                                                 5201 likes 911 dislikes SHARE SAVE …

The Daily Life of Namjin
Published on Feb 5, 2019                                                                                                 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter