Hello Jungkookie! (September 2, 2018)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing heard when Namjoon turns the camera on is Seokjin ranting somewhere in the background. “You better not turn that camera towards me, Namjoon Kim! I do not want my half body to be on the internet for erts to stare at!”

“I won’t~” The alpha assures his mate before finally addressing the camera. “So, we missed yesterday, but that’s because we were at the hospital all day bringing Jungkook-“

“I brought him into this world!”

“-so Seokjin could bring Jungkook into the world.” Namjoon announces, his dimples on full display and showcasing how happy he is. “He surprised us a month early, but everything’s okay. The doctor said he’s very strong, very healthy, and that he’s big for being born at 35 weeks. Most pups are only about 5 pounds (2.3 kilograms) at this point, but he’s a whopping 6 pounds and 4 ounces (2.85 kilograms)-“

“He got that from his freaky giant of a father.”

Namjoon chuckles quietly at Seokjin’s comment before continuing. “So, he might be a preemie, but this situation is thankfully much different than it was with the twins. We stayed here at the hospital last night just for safety precautions, but now both Seokjin and Jungkook have been discharged, so as soon as Jungkook is finished nursing, we’ll be going home to introduce him to the pups and to relieve my mom of babysitting duties.”

“We’ll reveal him for the first time after they get to meet him!” Seokjin exclaims off camera, Namjoon smiling and laughing again at his mate.

///

The mated couple enters their house, a yellow sheep printed blanket covering the newborn’s car seat that Seokjin is carrying. They go straight to the kitchen where their other four pups are sitting at the table eating breakfast with Namjoon’s mother. “Daddy!” Yoongi yells, as he’s the first one to see them walk in. “Dada!” His and Hoseok’s feet hit the ground and they run over to their parents while the twins struggle against the straps of their booster seats.

“Is that Kookie?” Hoseok asks, eyeing the car seat.

“It is Kookie.” Seokjin confirms as Yoongi starts to move the blanket off of the car seat. “Go finish your breakfast first, then you can see him.” Both alphas pout but go back over to the table and start shoveling their oatmeal into their mouths.

Seokjin and Namjoon enter the family room, Namjoon setting the camera down to help Seokjin get situated on the couch. There’s a jump to when Namjoon picks the camera up again, immediately focusing on Seokjin sitting on the couch with their four oldest pups surrounding him, the new addition to their family sleeping soundly in his arms.

Taehyung reaches out and pokes Jungkook’s cheek, making the newborn pup jump slightly in his sleep. “Puppy~” He says happily, his giggling causing Jimin to join in as the omega takes his turn poking their little brother.

“Don’t wake him up~” Seokjin gently warns the toddlers.

“Can I take him to school for show and tell?” Yoongi asks, looking at both his dads with pleading eyes.

Seokjin chuckles slightly, although anyone could see the slight worry in his eyes. “Not yet, sugar bear. Since Kookie surprised us early, he could get sick if we take him to your school, so we have to wait until he’s just a little bit older before introducing him to your classmates.” The omega explains in simple terms for the young alpha. Yoongi pouts slightly but nods that he understands and gets comfortable to continue staring at his baby brother.

“He’s an alpha, right?” Hoseok suddenly asks, eyes shining with anticipation.

“No, he’s an omega!” Yoongi insists, lightly pushing his little brother.

“Hey, we use nice hands in this house~” Namjoon says sternly, and Yoongi gently pats his brother’s shoulder on the spot he had shoved him.

After the small conflict, Seokjin acknowledges the question. “Sorry, sugar bear, but Kookie is an alpha.” Yoongi’s pout returns as Hoseok cheers, causing Seokjin to quickly shush him so he won’t wake the sleeping pup.

///

Namjoon is in the backyard with Hoseok and Yoongi, the two young alphas running around and collecting objects from the ground. “Seokjin is inside with Jungkook and the twins. We asked Taehyung and Jimin if they wanted to come outside with us, but they wanted to stay with ‘their puppy’.” Namjoon slightly rolls his eyes at that. “So, it’s just the big boys outside today.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter