Trip to the farm! (March 14, 2019)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin adjusts the camera on the dashboard to make sure it films all of the pups in the back. “Is everyone ready?”

“Yeah!”

“You all got your breakfast smoothies?” Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung all hold up their spill proof cups in response. “What’s Kookie doing?”

Hoseok leans over to look at his little brother. “He’s chewing on his finger!” The four-year-old exclaims while giggling.

“Alright, let’s get on the road then!” Seokjin says as he buckles his seatbelt. “Where are we going today?”

“To see cows and chickens and pigs-“ The three pups spend the entire ride listing off all the farm animals they’ll get to see that day.

///

“So squishy!” Jimin says, stomping his feet on the ground that’s still wet from the storm the previous night.

“Yeah, the ground’s all muddy, isn’t it?”

Only a few seconds later, the farmer appears and introduces herself to all the pups before taking them on a tour of the farm. She takes them to see all the animals and even lets them pet some of them. Even though Hoseok had been extremely excited during the car ride, upon seeing the animals in person, the four-year-old pup gets scared and closes in on himself. Especially when they get to the cows.

“Now, if you’ll come up here with me, I’ll show you how to milk a cow.” The twins are quick to run up to her and, after fitting them with oversized gloves to keep their hands clean, she gently guides each of their hands to the cow’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter