Preparing for Jungkook's 1st Birthday: Shopping (August 30, 2019)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin is sitting in the passenger seat of Namjoon’s mom’s car when the video starts. “Hello, everyone, today I am joined by Mrs. Kim as we partake on a very important adventure.” Seokjin pauses for dramatic effect. “We are going shopping for all of the food and decorations for Kookie’s birthday party!”

He moves the camera to film the back of Namjoon’s mother’s van. “We are also joined by Hobi, who’s still a bit sick, but feeling much better than yesterday,” the four year old smiles and waves at the camera, “the twins,” Jimin and Taehyung laugh as they greet the camera, “and the star of the next few days, Jungkook!” He brings the camera back on himself. “Namjoon stayed home today, he’s feeling much better, but he might still be sick, so he’s taking it easy.” The omega informs the viewers.

///

The group are now in the grocery store as Seokjin explains the theme to Namjoon’s mother. “This is Jungkook’s outfit,” he holds his phone out to show her the picture, “as you can see, we’re going with a fish theme purely so I can say he’s ‘ofishally’ one.” Namjoon’s mother gives the younger omega an unamused look. “Namjoon laughed when I told him my idea.”

“That’s because he’s in love with you, dear~”

Seokjin looks at the camera as if he’s in the office before speaking again. “Anyway, that’s not actually the reason, Jungkook really likes the book The Rainbow Fish, we always read it to him as part of his bedtime routine, so I wanted to incorporate that since he can’t exactly t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter