Pillow Talk Fiesta!! (January 20, 2019)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning~” Seokjin sleepily rubs his eyes, cuddling further into Namjoon who is also just waking. “We know a lot of you are probably going to comment on the last vlog complaining about the lack of ‘pillow talk’, so since we actually woke up before Jungkook today, we’re going to give you an exclusive.” Namjoon grunts in agreement. “Are you even awake right now?”

Namjoon nods slightly. “I’m awake~” As if to prove it, the alpha moves his head enough to be able to press a kiss to his mate’s forehead. “What do you want to talk about?”

Seokjin shrugs. “Jungkook will probably be waking up any second, so we won’t be able to talk about very much.”

Namjoon grunts again. “How about the plans for the day?”

Seokjin nods in agreement. “Well, this Sunday will be much smoother than last since Namjoon isn’t sick this week.” Seokjin gives his mate a look before continuing. “I’ll talk more about this later in the weekly update, but Yoongi’s class will be focusing on winter animals this week, so we’ve planned out a couple of activities for the boys to do today that we think they’ll enjoy. And this afternoon we’ll be doing our weekly shopping trip, which will be nowhere near as scary as last week since I won’t be going alone again.”

“You could have called my mom to help.”

“Hey, don’t judge me~” Seokjin points a finger at Namjoon’s face. “I was suffering from temporary insanity because Jungkook wouldn’t sleep and I didn’t have you to help me with the others.”

Namjoon smiles sweetly. “You’re amazing~” He leans in and kisses Seokjin on the cheek.

“Aww~” Seokjin coos, his face turning serious a second later. “Shut up~”

Namjoon just chuckles and presses another kiss to his mate’s cheek. “Love you too~”

Seokjin rolls his eyes, his gaze falling on something across the room. “Oh, Kookie’s awake!” He hands the camera to Namjoon so he can go get the four-month-old pup out of his crib.

///

Jungkook lies back in his chair, swatting at the toys dangling from the bar over his head. “You seem to like the star a lot, Kookie.” Namjoon says from behind the camera, the infant ignoring him to start pulling the toys down in an attempt to mouth at them.

“Silly Kookie~” Hoseok says, now appearing in the frame. “Those toys are stuck there.” The three-year-old grabs Jungkook’s teething ring from where it lays forgotten by Jungkook’s feet and presses it against his mouth. “Here you go~”

Jungkook grasps the object, opening his mouth immediately to start chewing on it.

“When’s breakfast?” Yoongi asks, rubbing his stomach. “I’m hungry.”

“Daddy’s making oatmeal.” Namjoon says. “Tae Tae and Chim are helping him, so it should be ready soon.” Yoongi nods, kneeling next to Jungkook to talk to and play with his baby brother.

///

“So, we made these a couple of days ago when we skipped the vlog for a day.” Seokjin says, showing the art craft that resembles a snow-covered cave. “We just painted some paper bowls and then spread a mixture of shaving cream and glue to give the snow effect. And now we’re going to play a game with our bear caves!”

Namjoon passes out Teddy Grahams to each boy, the twins automatically eating some as they’re more interested in the snack than the actual activity, which is okay, because the activity is more for Yoongi and Hoseok anyway. Namjoon then hands Yoongi a die from one of their board games and tells him to roll it. “Do you know what number that is?”

“One, two, three! It’s three!” Yoongi exclaims.

“Okay, now put three bears in their cave!” The four-year-old carefully counts out three of the snack food and puts them through the hole in the side of his ‘cave’. “Hobi’s turn!”

Hoseok rolls the die, counting out four bears to put in his cave, the twins snacking on their bears and watching their older brothers closely. “Okay, now let’s pick up the caves and see who has more bears.” Once the caves are picked up, Seokjin adds on, “Let’s let Tae Tae and Chim decide who has more.”

The twins immediately sit up on their knees to be able to see better, looking closely at their brothers’ bears. “Hobi!” Taehyung finally says, Jimin agreeing with him.

“That’s right, Hobi has more!” Namjoon says, explaining in simple terms how four i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter