Namjin's Romantic Getaway Day 1

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin turns the camera on as he sits in the backseat of Namjoon’s parents’ car next to the aforementioned alpha. “Oh, you’re starting now?” Namjoon asks as he realizes what his boyfriend is doing.

“Yes, I am. Hi everyone!” Seokjin smiles brightly at the camera. “It’s the vlog you’ve all been waiting for since Namjoon and I first announced it back in January…” He pauses for dramatic effect. “Namjoon’s parents are currently driving us to the airport so we can go on a romantic getaway to Scotland!!” Jin turns the camera around to capture the middle-aged beta and the female omega. “Thank you, parents!”

“I still don’t like that you’re paying for everything.” Namjoon grumbles as Jin turns the camera back towards them and leans his head on the alpha’s shoulder.

“Baby, I was literally born into wealth, this isn’t even a dent in my dad’s pocket. Let me spoil you.” Namjoon rolls his eyes slightly but still presses a kiss to the top of his boyfriend’s head.

///

“Okay,” Jin says after turning the camera back on. “We’re finally through security, so I can film again.” Jin starts walking, making sure that Namjoon is also in the frame. “Time to go find our gate.” Jin suddenly stops walking. “But Starbucks first~” He steps in line, the 18-year-old alpha right behind him.

“So how much are you planning on filming during this trip?” Namjoon asks.

Jin’s reply is, “Everything. I will be filming everything.”

Namjoon smirks, sending the camera and his boyfriend a suggestive face. “Everything, you say?”

Jin playfully elbows his boyfriend’s stomach. “My channel is pure, we are not including a o in my vlogs.”

“Who said anything about putting it in the vlog? I just asked what you were filming.” Namjoon states matter of factly, causing Jin’s cheeks to flush pink.

“We will talk about that later.” Jin finally arrives at the Starbucks counter and orders him and his boyfriend some coffee.

///

“So…” Jin looks at the camera with a bored expression. “There are apparently some storms in Dallas that are causing our flight to be delayed.” He turns the camera to film the screen showing the current approximated time of departure. “We were supposed to leave an hour and a half ago.”

Jin turns the camera back around to show that Namjoon is now leaning his head on his shoulder. “Hopefully we don’t miss our flight to New York.” The alpha comments. “That would .”

Seokjin shrugs. “They would just put us on another flight. We’ll get to Scotland eventually.” Seokjin tilts his head to rest it against Namjoon’s, sitting back up after only a few seconds. “And we’re together, so that’s all that really matters.”

Namjoon lifts his head up to tease his boyfriend. “Aww, you’re going all soft on me.”

Seokjin scoffs. “No, I would get bored by myself, you’re only here for my entertainment.”

“I hope I’ve done my job properly then.” Namjoon plays along.

Giving a not so subtle glance to the alpha’s lips, Seokjin says, “Eh, you could be doing better.” Namjoon chuckles as Seokjin puckers his lips, leaning forward so their l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter