A Fire Station Visit! (January 25, 2019)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning, everyone~” Seokjin greets the camera. “Namjoon, come say good morning.”

Namjoon leans over, buttoning up his shirt as he’s getting dressed for work, so he’s in the frame. “Good morning!”

“We did miss a day of vlogging.” Seokjin pouts at that. “But we had a good reason. Jungkook had a teething fever yesterday and was very grumpy, and he wanted to nurse pretty much every second he was awake for comfort, so I decided not to film yesterday. But everyone’s happy today so far. Jungkook’s sleeping in for once, the rest of the pups are still asleep too. I’m about to go get Yoongi up to get him ready for school, but I’m just going to let the rest of them sleep as long as they want today since yesterday wasn’t very enjoyable.”

As Seokjin starts to climb out of the bed, he pauses, looking off camera. “Okay, so Jungkook has decided his ready to wake up.”

“I’ll get Yoongi ready~” Namjoon says off camera as Seokjin finally climbs out of bed to get Jungkook from his crib.

///

Seokjin focuses the camera on Taehyung, juice dripping down his chin as he shoves pieces of strawberries in his mouth. “Do you like the strawberries, Tae Tae?” The toddler nods, seemingly unaware of the juice making his face sticky. “They’re yummy, aren’t they?” Taehyung nods again, reaching out to get another strawberry only to realize he’s run out.

“Here go!” Jimin says as his twin starts to whine, giving him some of his own strawberries.

“That was very kind of you, Jimin!” The young omega beams at the praise as Seokjin turns the camera around to show himself, Jungkook in his lap. “Jungkookie must have been hungry because he’s already eaten all of his oatmeal and the rest of Hoseok’s that he left before running off to the potty.” He looks down at the infant in his lap. “Were you hungry?” Jungkook tilts his head to look at his dad, gnawing on his teething ring. “Were you?” Jungkook grunts around the object in his mouth. “I’ll take that as a yes.”

///

“So, we are finally here at the fire station.” Seokjin says, camera on the boys as the look around excitedly at the fire trucks. “And the chief is going to give the boys a little lesson on fire safety.” He shifts the camera to show Jungkook in his lap. “Jungkook is going to miss it because he decided to fall asleep during the car ride.”

Seokjin films as the fire chief goes through a simple lesson on fire safety for the pups. The boys were all very excited when he let them climb inside the firetrucks and look around. The lesson ended with a simulation of a house on fire.

“This is your house.” The chief says, showing the tiny structure that was shaped like a house but was only big enough to hold a toddler sized bed and a toddler sized chair.

The twins giggled. “No, it’s not!” Taehyung exclaims.

“Well we’re going to pretend it is.” The chief says. He then shows them a machine that creates stage smoke. He pushes a button so the boys can see what the smoke looks like, which amazes them. “So, you’re going to be in the house, and I’m going to press this button to make the smoke go inside the house, and you have to find your way out and get to the meeting place.” He points to a fake ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter