Announcement

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin sits in front of the camera, looking exhausted with his hair ruffled as if he just rolled out of bed. “Hi, everyone~” He says quietly, giving a small smile. “It’s been a long time, hasn’t it? About…” he pauses as he thinks about it, “two and a half months now. I’m really sorry for not uploading a vlog in so long. There’s been a lot going on and Namjoon and I have needed to figure a lot of things out.”

He stays quiet for a while, then his eyes suddenly widened. “That probably scared a lot of you guys. Don’t worry, Namjoon and I are still together, and we’re still very happy.” He leans over slightly so the camera can capture the room behind him. “This is our room.”

He sits back up. “Yes, I moved in with Namjoon, and I’m sure you guys are wanting the details of that, but…” Seokjin sighs before continuing. “It’s a very long story, and I should start from the beginning.” He takes a deep breath before diving in. “As you know, about four months ago, back in June, Namjoon and I went on a trip together. We had a great time and it was a lot of fun just being able to spend time together without having to worry about classes and homework, and in Namjoon’s case, his job.” Seokjin falls quiet for a second before starting up again. “Well, about two and a half months ago, right before the start of this semester, we found out that we had a little too much fun during that trip…for those of you who can’t figure out what that means, I’m saying that I’m pregnant.” Seokjin gives a sad smile to the camera. “Yup, me and Namjoon our expecting a little pup soon.”

He nibbles on his lip and takes another breath before continuing. “Anyway, after we found out, we knew that we had to tell our parents immediately, so we did…and my parents threw me out. They’ve disowned me and completely cut ties with me, even refusing to pay for schooling anymore.” It’s obvious that Seokjin is holding back tears as he tells his story. “Thankfully this semester had already been paid for, so I didn’t have to worry too much, but I did get a job, I work at the library now, and I’m saving up money. I’ve also applied for government grants to help with my tuition for the rest of college, I’m just waiting to be approved for that, so hopefully I’ll be able to finish out my degree.”

“Namjoon’s parents are much more accepting than mine. They immediately offered me a place to stay, hence how me and Namjoon are now living together, and have offered any financial assistance we need. Namjoon and I talked, and we don’t want them to have to do that, because they already struggle enough as it is. He’s been picking up extra shifts at the bookstore and he’s also begun tutoring middle school and high school students to make some extra money, and we’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter