Weekly Kim Family Update (February 24, 2019)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin is sitting at his writing desk. “It’s been a while.” Seokjin starts off, keeping his voice quiet since it is nap time and the twins are sleeping right behind him. “The past few days have been quite busy with doctor’s appointments and such, and we just haven’t thought to film our vlogs. But I’m here today with the weekly Kim family update!”

“Namjoon doesn’t have much going on at all really other than what he normally does for work. He is going to be off in a few weeks for spring break though. We have a lot of fun things planned for that week, so those vlogs should be very interesting.”

“Yoongi is making all of his brothers jealous, especially Jimin, because his class is going to be learning about dinosaurs this week.” Seokjin nods his head. “Jimin started crying, begging us to let him go to school with Yoongi this week when he found out. I assured him that we would talk about dinosaurs a lot here at home, and that calmed him down a bit.” Seokjin sighs. “And my oldest pup is turning five soon. In just six months he’s going to be a kindergartener! Where did the time go?!” Seokjin pouts slightly.

“Hoseok has finally gotten over his stomach virus, as have I, obviously. He went back to his hyper self almost immediately. In fact, he didn’t want to go down for his nap today because he had so much energy. Yoongi’s teacher says some four-year olds tend to start giving up their afternoon naps altogether, and let me tell you, we will not be doing that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter