Yoongi's First Day of Preschool (August 13, 2018)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin pouts into the camera, Namjoon seen getting dressed behind him. “Jooooonieeeee~” Seokjin whines.

“Are you going to cry?” The alpha asks, and the omega’s face immediately twists into an expression of offense.

“No, I’m not going to cry!” His pout returns. “But I am sad.” He now directs his speech to the camera. “It’s Yoongi’s first day of preschool today. We’re about to get the boys up so we can all go and wish him well for his first day.”

“He says he can’t wait to show off the pup in his daddy’s tummy.” Namjoon’s statement makes Seokjin laugh slightly.

“Well, it’s gonna be hard for people not to see it.” Seokjin angles the camera to show his large, 33-week pregnancy bump. “Only a month and a half left, everyone.” He starts to push himself up. “Now let’s go get the boys up so that Namjoon won’t end up being late for work.”

///

Namjoon films as Yoongi climbs out of the van, a backpack that’s slightly too big for him hanging from his shoulders. “Are you ready to go to school?” He asks while Seokjin gets the other three out of the van.

Yoongi nods quietly turning around and holding his arm out so Seokjin will take his hand.

Seokjin does so and leads all four of the pups into the building with Namjoon walking behind slightly still filming. Once they get into the classroom that they knew was Yoongi’s from the orientation session a week earlier, Yoongi’s teacher greets them. “Hi, Yoongi, it’s so nice to see you again!” The tan skinned woman exclaims as she crouches down in front of the four-year-old. “You brought your whole family to see your class, didn’t you?” The young alpha nods, looking up at his dad for reassurance. The teacher turns to the other three pups to introduce herself. “I’m Miss Watts and I’m your brother’s teacher.” She shakes each of their hands, which they all enjoy very much based off their giggling.

After a moment of conversation with the parents, she leads Yoongi over to the cubby that is his for the school year, helping him hang his backpack on the hook. “And over there, Mrs. Yoo is doing a puzzle with some of your classmates. You can join them if you want or you can play somewhere else, it’s up to you.” Yoongi glances around the room before pointing to the music center. “The music center, that’s a great choice, Yoongi! You can play there and anywhere else you want until breakfast time!”

Yoongi nods then turns to his family, giving everyone hugs while saying goodbye to them. “Bye bye, Daddy! Bye bye, Dada! Bye bye, Hobi! Bye bye, Chim! Bye bye, Tae!” He finishes off by putting his small hand against Seokjin’s stomach. “Bye bye, Kookie!”

“Have a good day, Yoongi! Dada will pick you up when he gets off work, okay?” Yoongi nods at Seokjin’s words and gives the omega one more hug before finally running over to the music center, picking up the headphones and pressing the play button on the iPod that’s set up.

The mated couple shares a few words with Yoongi’s teacher before leading their three other pups back out to the van. “I wanna go to school too!” Hoseok insists as Seokjin opens the van door for him.

“You can go next year, Hobi. I promise.” Namjoon responds before turning the camera off.

///

Seokjin and Hoseok sit at the kitchen table while the camera sits across from them. “Jimin and Taehyung still refuse to give up their morning nap, and you definitely do not want to see the twins when they’re grouchy and sleep-deprived, so they are not joining us for this activity, are they Hobi?”

The young alpha shakes his head exaggeratedly. “Nope!”

Seokjin picks up his phone and looks at it for a second before speaking to the camera. “Yoongi’s preschool has an app so parents’ can keep track of their pups. I’m registered for his class and it shows what they’re doing at certain times of the day based off their schedule. Like right now, Yoongi is eating breakfast.” He shows his phone to the camera, so the viewers can see the schedule lit up on the screen.

“We already ate breakfast!” Hoseok exclaims. “We had oatmeal!”

“We did have yummy oatmeal~” Seokjin responds, setting his phone back down. “Would you like to tell the camera what we’re doing right now?”

“Science!” The alpha yells, clapping until the omega reminds him that his little brothers are sleeping and that he needs to be quiet.

“That’s right, we’re doing science.” Seokjin pulls a half full water bottle from off camera and places it in front of the pup after taking the cap off. He then asks him what color he wants. After the alpha asks for green, Seokjin pulls out some green food coloring and helps Hoseok to squeeze just a couple of drops into the water before putting the cap back on. “Now shake it!” Hoseok shakes the bottle excitedly until the color is spread out evenly. “Good job, Hobi,” Seokjin then sets another water bottle that’s half filled with cooking oil in front of the pup, “now pick a different color.” The alpha picks red and Seokjin pulls out a small jar of coloring. “This is oil-based food coloring that’s used for things like fondant when making cakes, which will be using to color the oil for obvious reasons.” Seokjin speaks to the camera, handing Hoseok a skewer and letting him dip it in the color, then into the oil. “Swirl it around~”

“Look, Daddy!” Hoseok points excitedly, bouncing slightly as the oil starts to pick up the red coloring.

Eventually, Hoseok pulls the skewer back out, saying he’s done, so Seokjin puts the lid on and instructs the pup to shake it to make sure the color gets mixed in thoroughly.

“Okay, now we’re going to pour the oil into the water.” Seokjin tells Hoseok. “What do you think will happen?”

Hoseok stays quiet for a second, looking between the two bottles before looking up at his dad. “It’ll mix!”

“You think it’ll mix?” The alpha nods his head. “Let’s see~” Seokjin helps the pup to pick up the bottle of oil and pour it into the bottle of water, Hoseok gasping dramatically when the oil rests on top of the water.

“Woah~”

“Did it do what you thought it would?” Hoseok shakes his head, picking up the bottle now that Seokjin has put the lid back on and moving it ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter