Trip to Branson! (March 1-4, 2019)

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 1st

“As you can see,” Seokjin starts as soon as he turns the camera on, “I have my three little helpers here today.” Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung are dragging small bags for their trip into the living room to sit next to the ones Seokjin had already brought in so that they would be ready to go as soon as Namjoon and Yoongi got home. Jungkook is sitting in his bouncy chair, watching his older brothers with interest. “Where are we going today?”

“To Branson!” Hoseok exclaims, the twins cheering in agreement.

It’s not long after they finish putting all of their luggage in the living room that Namjoon and Yoongi arrive home. Seokjin urges all the boys to use the potty before they leave and then the family of seven is getting strapped into their van to start the three-hour drive to Branson.

///

“Are we there yet?”

“We just started, Hobi, it’ll be a while.”

///

“Are we there yet?”

“No, Hobi, we still have an hour left.”

///

“Are we there yet?”

“Hobi, watch your movie~”

///

The family stops at a Mexican restaurant for dinner on their way to Branson. “What’s that?” Taehyung asks, pointing to the salsa on the table.

“That’s the salsa to dip your chips in.” Namjoon answers.

“And what’s that?”

“That’s hot sauce.”

“What’s that?”

“Those are sweet n low packets for people to sweeten their drinks if they want.”

Seokjin feeds Jungkook a chicken and rice puree as they wait for their own food to arrive, seemingly tuning out all of the questions the twins throw at his mate.

///

“And here is our hotel room!” Namjoon announces to the pups, who immediately take off running to explore their surroundings, leaving the alpha to carry in all the luggage as Seokjin is busy filming and holding Jungkook.

They had managed to get a three-bedroom condo for fairly cheap thanks to Seokjin’s ability to find great deals everywhere. Since it’s already past the pups’ bed time, Seokjin and Namjoon only let them explore for a few minutes before getting them started on their bedtime routine. Yoongi and Hoseok take one room, the twins another, and the final, master bedroom is for Namjoon and Seokjin, with Jungkook sleeping in a playpen that the hotel provided for them.

After the pups are in bed, Namjoon and Seokjin begin their ‘pillow talk time’. “So, we were going to take the pups to an amusement park that’s here-” Seokjin starts off.

“But it’s supposed to be extremely cold.” Namjoon finishes for his mate, causing Seokjin to look at him with a slight glare. “Like, it’s supposed to snow this weekend cold.” Namjoon looks over at Seokjin as if he finally notices that the omega is staring at him. “What?”

“Why did you interrupt me?”

“I didn’t interrupt you, I finished your sentence. I thought that’s what cute couple do.” Seokjin rolls his eyes, but everyone can see the slight smile on his face from his mate’s words.

“So, no amusement park.” Seokjin goes on. “Instead we’re gonna take them to The Butterfly Palace, and then maybe do shopping, but most of the day will be spent here in the hotel room, and then we’re going back home on Sunday.”

Namjoon, who has been watching Seokjin talk with heart eyes this whole time, asks a question. “Are you ready for a weekend with four energetic pups and a six-month-old?”

“That’s literally e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter