New Channel! +Awkward Introduction

The Daily Life of Seokjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin stares awkwardly at the camera for a few seconds before he realizes it is actually recording. “Ayo, waddup!” He exclaims while throwing up awkward peace signs to the camera. “My name is Seokjin and welcome to my brand new YouTube channel!” He claps for himself, stopping after he hears his phone buzzing.

He picks up his iPhone 4 and looks at it for a few seconds before typing back. Once he’s done, he sets it back down and looks back at the camera. “It was just my mom wanting to know what kind of pizza I want for dinner.” He claps his hands once more to signify a shift in topic. “Anyway, back to my introduction.”

He stays silent for another couple of seconds before talking. “I wish I had written out a script or something before this.” He laughs, sounding a lot like when their cleaning lady washes the windows. When he calms down, he continues. “Alright, so, I’m a 17 year old omega and a senior in high school. I’ve taken Journalism every year as an elective, and this year we are required to keep some sort of blog as a year long project. When they told us that video blogs were allowed, I thought why not be a YouTuber. I mean, it’s about time I share this beautiful face with the world.” He gestures to his face with that last statement, maintaining a serious face for a only a few seconds before falling into laughter again.

“In all seriousness, though,” he says once he’s managed to calm down again, “I hope this goes well. I don’t have a set schedule

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter