09 - Mistakes

Forced To Say I Do

Last night felt like a dream. It still hasn't sinked in yet.

I was roaming around the house aimlessly. It was so empty and lonely with all the boys gone off to a schedule.

Hmmm what to do alone in this enormous house?  Maybe I should clean the house. I mean it is starting to get messy. 

I grabbed all of the cleaning equipment and buzzed around the house; dusting, sweeping and cleaning.

 

========

 

After about 2 hours I had only finished the bottom floor. The house may look clean but all the trash was under the couch, in corners and in spaces where nobody would ever look.

I headed up for my bedroom, well Kai's bedrrom to be exact. 

The same process occurred but this time I was a hundred times more careful. 

As I was cleaning the bathroom I came across a pair of freaking undies. And no they were not mine. Aish this boy, I'm going to kill him when he gets home. 

I was vacuuming the under the bed when I came across a black shoe box. I pulled it out and blew all the dust off of it. 

There was something captivating about this box. I was curious about its contents. Why would Jong In keep a shoe box? 

I slowly lifted the lid of the box and the first thing that was visible was some photo paper. I picked it up and turned it over. I gasped as I realised who it was. 

Lee Hae Ri. 

I continued to look through the box. It was filled with countless numbers of photos, phone charms and notes. I couldn't bring myself to read any. The photos had cut me enough. 

There were photos of her on his lap and others of them kissing. I quickly shoved the photos back in the box and put the box back under the bed. 

I sighed.  Why does it have to be her? How do they know each other? Was she the one Se Hun was talking about? Is this why Jong In gets drunk on Fridays? And most importantly does he still love her? But it's okay she's studying abroad and she won't be back for a while. 

I sighed again. It's not the same anymore. Everytime I think of him, I'm going to think of her and how happy she made him. 

I couldn't be bothered doing anything now but instead just went to lay on the bed. Flashbacks of the photos kept replaying in my mind and they wouldn't go away.  Soon enough I drifted off to sleep. 

 

========

 

The noise coming from downstairs was distracting my sleep. Aish can those boys just shut up for a bit and let me sleep? Obviously the noise continued and I had to choice but to get up. 

I rubbed my eyes and slowly got up.

I glanced at the clock on the wall and it was already 9 pm. ! I slept for 4 hours! Was I really that tired from 2 hours of house work?

I ran down the stairs to meet the boys and to see my husband. 

"Nice hair Tae Hee," Tao teased. 

"Aish shut up, Tao! I just woke up! And where's Jong In?"

"Awww does someone miss her husband?" Kris continued with the teasing. Tao and Kris both burst out laughing and high-fiving each other. Aish so immature.

"Don't you remember what I told you? Today's friday," Se Hun answered maturely. 

"Today's Friday?!?!?!" I panicked. "Why didn't you guys remind me?" I ran back up the stairs to get changed. I am not looking after a drunk Kai again! 

I grabbed my car keys and headed out to look for him. Aigoo how am I going to find him? There's so many bars in Seoul. 

I stopped at every bar that was close to the company but I couldn't find him anywhere.

I swear if it's going to be like this every Friday night, I should just give up. He probably doesn't want to be found by me anyway. He loves Hae Ri, not me. 

I sighed and continued driving around the city. 

 

2 hours later and I find myself back in the same spot. He doesn't want you to find him, so why are you bothering Tae Hee? I sighed. My conscience is right. Why do I bother when he doesn't even care about me. It finally hit me.

Everything that happened last night was for show. He doesn't have feelings for me. I got played by him.  I drove back to the dorm, disappointed. Reality is such a . 

As I reached the dorm, I dragged my feet up to the room, not even bothering to talk to anyone. 

I entered the room to find Kai already on the bed. 

"YAH! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?! Do you know how long I've been trying to find you?"

He suddenly stood up but not straight. 

"Yah! How can you be drunk again?!"

"Hae Ri-ah." He placed his hands on my shoulders.

"I-I'm not Hae Ri." He suddenly started leaning in. I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

"What are you-"

His lips had crashed down onto mine before I could finish.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey you! Because you guys actually commented I decided to update again <3 keke

Soooo who's this Hae Ri chick, huh? And how does Tae Hee know her? :O

Stay tuned for the next chappie to find out :P

Remember to lave a comment and subscribe xD

Thanks so much for reading <3

hottest-shawol xx