16 - Bonding

Forced To Say I Do

I pulled my suitcase out the door and place it in the car whilst Jong In was locking the door. Can you believe that we've been married for a week already? I can't. It still feels surreal.

I guess the plus side is his personality is gradually getting better but obviously there are MANY down sides especially the habit he has when he sleeps. So you know how I tell him to put a shirt on before he goes to sleep? Well the bastard tends to take it off in the middle of the night which means I wake up to a shirtless idiot every morning. Ok fine he can take off his shirt if he wants but every morning he has his arms dangling over me. Aish there's no point telling him anymore, he's such a deep sleeper he doesn't even know what the hell he's doing.

I hopped into his 'baby' and suprisingly he hopped in at the same time. 

"Did you bring everything?" he asked whilst starting the car.

"Yep," I nodded.

 

-On the Plane-   

We've been on this flight for about 7 hours now, another 13 hours to go before we land. Despite the fact that we were in first class, it's still uncomfortable. Jong In's seat was right next to mine and he was sleeping so peacefully. Then there was me who was squirming around to find a comfortable position but honestly nothing was comfortable, even when the seat was pushed back. Gosh I hate planes. Have I mentioned that I usually get sick after around 8 hours? Hopefully the medication helps and I don't puke all over.

 

  -2 hours later- 

Sigh. Why does time go so slowly? I just want to get off of this plane as soon as possible. Jong In was already awake but he had his earphones in, blocking out everything around him. 

I was starting to become nauseous. Damn I guess the pills were slowly dying off and I can't even take another one since it's bad for my body. 

I began to gag over and over again with my hand covering my mouth. 

"Yah, are you okay?" Jong In asked, pulling his earphones out. 

"I'm just nauseous," I replied, trying my hardest not to gag in the middle.

He reached under the chair to grab one of those bags they provide for people who are sick and handed it to me. 

"Here, don't puke all over the place. Did you take medication yet?" 

Suddenly the plane sped up, which did not help my upset stomach at all. I almost missed the bag. Everything from breakfast this morning came back up. Jong In was rubbing my back and pulling the hair out of my face. 

 

I sighed in relief after getting everything out of the system. 

"Thanks," I said to Jong In and gave the bag to one of the flight attendants who just happened to walk by. 

He just smiled and gave me my toiletries.  

As I got up and headed for the bathroom, the plane must have flew through a cloud or something but it was really shaky and caused me to stumble into Jong In's lap. One word to describe it? Awkward.

Another flight attendant had happened to pass by and she gave us a weird look. I quickly got up and headed to the bathroom before receiving any more weird looks. Behind me I could hear Jong In chuckling to himself. 

 

(A/N: Let's just skip to when the plane ride ends xD)  

 

-11 hours later-

"Ladies and gentlemen we are about to land in St. Lucia in ten minutes. The time in St. Lucia right now is 1 pm and the temperature is 32 degrees. We hope you have had a good flight with XXX Airlines. May I please ask everyone to put their seatbelts back on. Thank You, we hope you enjoy your stay at St. Lucia."

Crap. I haven't even thought about landing yet. That's like one of the biggest fears I have. 

I could feel my stomach flipping around, well not literally but it feels really weird. I was gripping the arm rest so tightly I thought it was going to snap. 

An instant rush of calmness swept through me as I felt a hand lightly squeeze my own.  

"You okay?" Jong In asked with a hint of worry in his tone.  

I gulped. "I'm kind of afraid of landing."

He struggled to pull my hand free from the arm rest.

"Please don't," I begged as I thought he was just going to let go of my hand for the fun of it.

"Don't worry, I won't let you go," he whispered as he grasped my hand tightly and placed it on his lap. 

I could feel the perspiration slowly dripping onto my forehead. I felt light-headed and nauseous again but I doubt there was anything left in my stomach for me throw up.

 

"Tae Hee, you can stop squeezing my hand now, we've landed," he chuckled.  I slowly let go of his hand to reveal a red hand print of my own on his. 

"Mianhe," I apologised. 

Instead of replying he reached into his bag to grab something. He pulled out a tissue and started dabbing my forehead to remove the perspiration. 

"You're sweating so much. You do know there's going to be a whole heap of paparazzi waiting for us, right?" he said and fixed my hair for me. Jong In please don't do this to me now. I don't need to fall any harder for you. 

"Let's put our acting skills into some good use," he said and flashed a breathtaking smile. 

He swung the straps of his backpack over his shoulders and took a hold of my hand. 

 

Before walking out of the plane, he put on his sunglasses like a typical idol. 

"Put on yours too otherwise you will be blinded by the flashes."

I obeyed and put mine on aswell before grabbing his hand again. Okay that was just my instincts acting up. 

 

Jong In was right. As we stepped into the airport, cameras were flashing everywhere. The airport was packed with fans, reporters and paparazzi. Thank god for the security that our parents sent over here to protect us from all the frenzy. Jong In had his arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me along with him. Luckily he had the common sense to do that otherwise I would have been lost in the crowd. 

"How long are staying in St. Lucia for?"

"Kai, how's the married life?"

"Tae Hee, when are you planning to have children?"

"Kai oppa, saranghaeyo!" 

"KAI OPPA!" 

We were bombarded with mutiple irrelevant questions and fangirl screams. Aish, why are they so nosy? They should just mind their own business. 

Suddenly some random reporter pulled my arm nearly causing me to lose my balance. Jong In had felt it and grabbed my hand before I could fall flat.

"Excuse me but if you haven't realised she's my wife, so I would appreciate it if you don't just grab her like that," he told the reporter, trying not to be rude, and wrapped his hands around my waist again, leading me out the automatic doors. 

 

Phew! That was a scary experience. I see the hardships of being an idol now.

"We've already brought your bags to the car sir," one of our security guards announced. Jong In just smiled and thanked him. 

We both swiftly got into the car trying to avoid the crowds that wanted to follow us.  Jong In started the engine and before I knew it we were speeding off to who knows where. 

"Yah Kim Jong In, do you know where you're going?"

"Yes I do Kim Tae Hee," he smirked. I chuckled at his cliche response. 

"And exactly how do you know your way around a foreign country?"

"Well have I never mentioned that my parents own a company so I come here on business trips when I was still a trainee."

"I see. My parents never let me go on business trips. Apparently I was too young."

"Well I'm sure the whole marriage thing was to get our businesses to combine so I guess they'll be asking us to take over the company some time soon," he sighed.

"But you're an idol, you don't have time."

"Well that didn't stop them from getting me married so that's not going to stop them from asking us to take over the company. Let's just stop talking about this. We'll talk when it comes up, in the mean time let's go check in at the hotel and then go have some fun," he winked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

hahahaha I'm so mean I always end things weirdly :P So yeah I just dragged this chapter on but next chapter is the ACTUAL honeymoon ;) and by 'fun' I don't mean it in a ual way! LOL, you all need to get your minds out of the gutter ;D

Anyways leave a comment guys (it gives me motivation to write) xD Sorry about the shortass chpater today but there is a good chance that I will update tomorrow :)

Thanks for reading <3

hottest-shawol xx