10 - First Fight

Forced To Say I Do

*Kai's POV*

I woke up with a massive headache and could not remember a single thing that occurred last night. 

I got up sleepily and dragged myself all the way to the bathroom. 

I became fully woken as I heard the sounds of someone weeping. It was Tae Hee.

"Yah, are you okay?" I asked, crouching down next to her. 

She glared at me with those innocent eyes which were bloodshot from the crying.

"Answer me! Don't just glare!" I ordered. 

"You don't remember?" she asked still glaring. Aish what the hell did I do?

"If I remembered I wouldn't be asking you," I replied coldly. 

She shot up from the floor, gave me yet another glare and stormed out of the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. 

The slamming of the door was followed by another slamming door. I sighed. Aish why can't I remember anything?

 

*Tae Hee's POV* 

 

I slammed the bedroom door and stormed downstairs. Aish how can he not remember anything? The pabo thinks he can just kiss me and forget about it? Kisses are meant to occur when two people love each other not when your pabo of a husband mistakes you for his ex-girlfriend. But I'm not going to lie although that kiss wasn't meant for me, it felt like it was. Our lips moved so in sync with each other and his lips were soft and sweet, despite the taste of alcohol lingering on his tongue. Yes I did kiss him back and I don't even know why. Something was urging me to and once I did I felt the same tingly feeling again. A feeling I've never felt when I was with my past boyfriends. What do you call that? Sparks, maybe? I don't know. All I know is that it felt nice. I wouldn't mind doing it again actually. Aish Tae Hee what are you thinking? Stop thinking about kissing him, he doesn't like you. 

"Morning Tae Hee," Lu Han greeted. 

"Morning," I replied trying not to make eye-contact with any of the boys. I didn't want them to question me any further about my condition. 

"Woah Tae Hee! Are you okay? Your eyes look red and swollen," Tao asked taking a closer look at my face.

I turned and replied in a shaky tone,"yeah I'm fine."

"Eh, what did you and Jong In do last night?" he mocked.

My eyes widened.  "MWOH? What the hell did you just say?" I glared.

He backed off. "What happened?" Jong In asked, coming down the stairs. "Why did you get my yeobo all angry?" he asked again, putting his arms around my shoulders.

"Aish get away from me, pabo!" I said annoyed and pulled away from him. 

"The question is what did YOU do to her," Tao emphasised and smirked. 

Jong In just frowned at Tao and turned his attention to me. "Yah! If you don't tell me what's wrong, how am I going to make up for it?" he snapped.

"Recall what happened last night," I replied coldly and stormed back upstairs so I didn't have to see his handsome ugly face. 

Within a few seconds of me entering the room, guess who came in aswell? Yes. KIM. JONG. IN.

"Aish what do you want?" I groaned. 

"Tell me what happened last night," he demanded and started approaching me. 

"Aish get away from me. It's your problem that you can't remember! I'm not telling you anything."

He just stared at me with those gorgeous eyes of his. It's like I was in a trance. Yes it's corny but it was true. His stare was kind of hypnotising. 

"Just tell me. You know I was drunk last night."

"WELL NEXT TIME DON'T GET DRUNK THEN!" I yelled.

He was caught off guard but nevertheless he retaliated.  "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" 

"I DON'T GET HOW YOU'RE 20 AND STILL ACT LIKE AN IMMATURE, LITTLE KID. I'M SURE MY 3 YEAR OLD COUSIN IS MORE MATURE THAN YOU!"

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING SO DON'T GO AROUND JUDGING EVERYONE AND ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!"

"WELL ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU DO BEST? YOU THINK SO LITTLE OF ME. EVERY FREAKING SECOND I'M WITH YOU, YOU'RE ALWAYS YELLING AT ME! HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK I FEEL?" 

No response. 

"Ugh! You know what? We're not even married yet but I can't wait til the 2 years are over so we can get a freaking DIVORCE!" I yelled and jumped on the bed, pulling the blanket over me. 

A few minutes later, the annoying voice came back. "Yah, just tell me what I did," he said whilst shaking me.

I didn't reply. He kept on shaking me. 

I shot up from the bed, giving him a fright. 

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU DID? YOU CALLED ME HAE-RI AND THEN FREAKEN KISSED ME, YOU PABO!"

 

*Kai's POV*

 

MWOH? I CALLED HER HAE RI? AND KISSED HER?? But she doesn't even know who Hae Ri is, why was she so upset? Speaking about Hae Ri and Tae Hee, they both look awfully similar and they have the same last name? Coincidence much? Maybe it was the fact that they looked so alike, it  attracted me to Tae Hee. Or maybe fate was just playing with me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! I'm back with another update :D 

I'm sorry if it was kind of boring but just bear with me a bit :) I promise it will get more interesting :) I want to thank everyone who commented for the last chappie! You guys are awesome! Keep the comments coming and thanks so much to all my subbies! :) Already on 77! xD

And I have an important notice!  I have to go on hiatus for a few weeks, maybe even a month since all my end of term asessments are coming up :( I'm so sorry! But hang in there, I'll be back no time :) And when I'm back it will be the holidays so watch out for regular updates :D In the mean time, wish me luck for all my assessments (I'm going to need it! haha) and everyone take care <3 

Thanks,

hottest-shawol xx

 

So guys I know I'm meant to be on hiatus but I'm just re-uploading all the chapters that got deleted when AFF was down :)