08 - Sparks

Forced To Say I Do

I sat there in confusion. 

"Let's go," he said as he threw away all of the rubbish. I didn't respond but instead continued to sit there like a statue. This isn't happening right now. I'm just dreaming and soon enough I will wake up to face the cold Kai again. 

"Yah! Get up."

I shut my eyes tightly and opened them again. I'm still in the same situation. 

"Aish what am I going to do with you," he said as he bent down and took a hold of my hand. 

We walked out of the building hand in hand and what surprised me was that he did not let go of my hand once, not even in the elevator. 

"Hop on." I obediently followed his words and got into the car.

As usual the car ride was awkward and silent. 

"So...um...why am I going to music bank with you?" I asked nervously.

"Didn't I tell you? I was sorry that I couldn't come with you to find a wedding dress this morning," he flashed me the most angelic smile. 

"Why do you even care?"

"Because I heard that a perfect wedding day is something that all girls wish for."

"Where did you hear that?" I asked touched that a cold-hearted jerk actually knew something like that.

"Let's just say from a girl I knew." Did I sense sorrow and sadness in his tone of voice? I was going to question him further but from his serious facial expression and tight grip on the steering wheel I held back. It was probably a sensitive topic. Maybe it was the thing Se Hun was telling me about. 'He's been through a lot so just bear with him for a bit, okay?' was replaying in my head. The more I thought about it, the more curious I got. 

Suddenly the car stopped and Kai took off his seat belt. I looked out the window, I didn't see any studios but instead it was the shopping centre.

"I thought we were going to Music Bank," I said closing the door behind me. 

"You can't go out in that," he said eyeing my outfit. He's right, I was in athelete shorts and a t-shirt.  

"Let's go," he said motioning me to follow him. "Just choose anything you like and I'll buy it for you."

I smirked evilly at him and walked into the shops. He's going to regret going shopping with me. 

I dragged him into every store that caught my eye. I tried on a few outfits, okay so it was a little more than a few, 50 outfits maybe? 

"Why do girls shop excessively?" he sighed after paying for the about the 50th outfit I picked.

"Trust me you haven't seen excessive shopping. Wait till it's sale season, I'll never be at home."
 

"Whatever. Come in here," he said grabbing my hand and pulling me into a store. He started roaming around the racks. What the hell was he looking for in a women's clothing store?

He finally pulled something from the racks and placed it in front of my body. Well isn't this awkward. 

"Go try it on," he demanded and pushed me inside one of the change rooms. 

 

*Kai's POV*

 

I pushed her into one of the change rooms and demanded that she try on the outfit I chose. Why am I taking her shopping and then music bank you may ask? Because tonight's the night that everyone was going to know. Tonight was our goodbye stage and also my special stage and also because I felt bad for not going with her this morning. 

Aish what the hell is taking her so long? 

I walked up to the change room she was in and opened the curtain wide enough for me to see her. 

Her eyes widened as she turned around and saw me. She was topless with only a skirt on. I felt my heart beating faster and faster.  I hurriedly closed the curtain again. What the hell did I just see? All that was going through my head now was my wife is freaking hot.  y. Bra. Skin. Tae Hee. Wife, was replaying in my head. Aish I'm going crazy! 

"Alright I'm done now."
 

I lifted my head to look up at her. She flashed a sweet smile at me. She looked like a goddess, an angel. What the hell? Did I really just think that? Aish stupid conscience.

"So how do I look?" she asked worriedly due to my speechlessness. 

 

"You look stunning," I mumbled still caught in my daze.

"Mwoh?" I coughed from awkwardness. "I said it suits you!" 

"No need to shout, pabo." She was about to walk back into the change room when I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. 

"Don't change back. You don't have time, just grab your old clothes and I'll go pay for the new ones." She looked at me weirdly but nevertheless followed my intructions. Hmmm that's a good wife, I thought.

She caught up to me at the cash register.

"Is that your girlfriend? You two look good together," the sales assistant complimented. Time for player Jong In to make his move. I placed my arms around her shoulders and smiled at her. She smiled nervously back.

"She's actually my fiance," I informed the sales assitant. 

"Congratulations and may you two live happily together," she said handing me back the change.

 

========

 

It was almost 6:30 pm and Music Bank was starting in half an hour (A/N: I actually have no idea when Music Bank starts but who cares this is a fanfic after all :P) The both of us got out of the car and I immediately walked to her side of the car.

"Ready to start acting?" I whispered into her ear. She flinched at my sudden breath on her ear. 

"Aish don't do that, pabo! You scared me!" I just chuckled. 

Suddenly she started fidgeting with the back of her neck.

"What's wrong?"

"I think the tag's still on. Take it off for me," she said and pulled her hair to one side revealing her neck.

My fingers were trembling as it made contact with her neck. Many erted thoughts were filling my head. Hey don't judge me! I'm a guy alright?  I quickly pulled off the tag before I couldn't control myself. 

"And the tag of the skirt aswell please," she said pulling up the back of her shirt just a bit. Aish is this girl trying to torture me today? Even though I've been so nice today. Once again the eted thoughts fillied my mind as she revealed a bit of her back and once again I had to pull it off quickly before things got out of control. 

Before she could ask me anymore favours I gabbed her hand and pulled her into the studio. 

We greeted everyone who came our way and eventually we made it to EXO's dressing room. 

"Hey guys," Lu Han greeted. 

"Hey," I greeted back. 

"Well doesn't someone look like their in a good mood today. What did you guys do?" Tao smirked causing everyone to burst into laughter and high five each other.

Tae Hee stood there as red as a tomato. 

"Oh shut up, hyung! Go back to China!" 

"Yah! Don't talk to him like that!" Tae Hee scolded and slapped my arm. 

"Aish whatever. I'll take you to your seat."

 

*Tae Hee's/Your POV*

 

He took me to the front row and told me to wait here. I sat there fiddling with my phone, my fingers, my engagement ring, everything in my reach until the show began. 

 

The show was going pretty fast but all I wanted to see was my Jong In. Yes he's mine, well at least for the time we're married anyway. 

I could hear the tune for Baby Don't Cry coming on (A/N: If you haven't listened to it, enjoy :) www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQyjKBz0tG8).  I could feel my heart melting as they sang the song. It was so touching and emotional. The whole time I was staring at Kai and I imagined him singing it to me. I could just die. 

As soon as the song ended, everyone went off stage except for Kai. Some back up dancers walked up on stage. They were all women in short shorts and all this y clothing.  He was dancing to I need a girl by Tae Yang and if you haven't seen the dance, there's a lot skinship. He touches them and I didn't like it.  I watched them in disgust. Did he tell me to come so he could make me jealous? Because it obviously isn't working. Aish if he wants to dance with girls why the hell did he call me here? 

The song was at the bridge and the final chorus was approaching. The girls all left the stage and Jong In started walking towards the front of the stage. He was walking in my direction and even smiling at me. 

As he reached in front of me, he reached his hand out for me. I gave him a confused look but he just beckoned me up on stage.  He started serenading me in front of everyone. (A/N: Imagine Kai doing this to you ;) www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TEV2GOkxYU)

Omo, I felt my heart racing. It was probably even skipping a few beats from the excitement. The studio was filled with jealous fangirl screams but I didn't care. He made me forget everything and it felt like it was just him and I on stage. 

And as he hugged me from behind I was getting that tingly feeling again. How do I explain it?....it felt like sparks shooting throughout my body. He made me feel special.

  The song finally ended and he took a hold of my hand. 

"So I have something to tell all of our fans and the viewers."

The room continued to fill with screams and squeals.

"We're getting married in two months."

 

 

 

 

 

Hey you! I'm back with the second update for this week :D I'm so glad I had time to write this chapter! 

So what did you think of this chappie? :D 

Comment and tell me what you think and remember to subscribe xD

Thanks for reading <3

hottest-shawol xx