19 - Honeymoon Part 3

Forced To Say I Do

"Remind me never to go karaoke with you guys ever again," I chuckled as they were all begging Suho and Kris for another hour.

"Hyung just one more hour," Tao whined to Kris and using his killer buing buing at the same time.

Kris groaned. "You're using my weakness against me! That's cruel, Tao."

"Then just give in, hyung," Lay laughed. Kris shot Lay a deadly glare.

"The BaekYeol couple have other plans so let's go." Tao who was holding onto the microphones handed it over to the receptionist hesitantly. She took a hold of it but he didn't release his grip on it.

"Tao hand it over to the nice lady," Luhan said as if he was disciplining a child.

He frowned but eventually gave in.

"Alright let's get a move on!" Baekhyun yelled.

"So how is this going to work? Our car can't fit all of you in it," Jong In said.

"Well that's why manager hyung hired us a van and you just tell one of your security guards to drive your car back to the hotel."

 

We all hopped into the van. 

"So...who's driving?" Chanyeol said hesitantly. 

"Well one of the two leaders have to drive."

"I vote Kris," Suho yelled and jumped into an empty seat in the back, leaving Kris with only one seat left...the driver's seat. 

"Fine," he groaned and climbed into the driver's seat. 

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere really fun," Sehun said excitedly.

"I swear if you guys are taking me to a club or something, don't expect me to stay calm," I warned. 

"You really aren't the party girl, are you?" D.O chuckled.

"I can party...just not with you guys."

"And why not?" Jong In asked.

"Because you're all too damn energetic."

"That's how we roll baby," Chen joked.

"Uh no dude you can't act cool," Lay teased.

"I'm the one that's suppose to say that line. I'm the diva!" 

"Alright chill! It was just a sentence, why so sensitive for?" 

"Yah! I'm trying to drive," Kris scolded.

 

The car went quiet for a minute before Sehun began talking to Tao.

"Hey Tao, wanna make a bet?" "Oh bring it on, maknae!" 

"I bet I can make Kyungsoo hyung yell at me before you," Sehun smiled.

"Pft yeah right. So what's the punishment when I win?" 

"Well when I win, I get to dare you to do something. Anything. Same goes for you. If you win, you can dare me to do anything," Sehun smirked. "You in?"

"Hell yeah! No way am I losing to you."

I looked over to Jong In who was shaking his head and rolling his eyes at them. 

"Kyungsoo hyung, saranghe," Sehun said with a tone of aegyo in his voice whilst fluttering his eyelids. D.O sat there with his trademark owl eyes. 

"Kyungsoo hyung, nado saranghe," Tao continued but this time in a seductive voice and tracing D.O's jawline. I have no idea how D.O did not hear their bet when the rest of us did. I guess he drifts off into his own little world a lot.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" Sehun called and poked him continuously. Wow, he's got great temper control.

"How does he not get angry?" I mumbled unconsciously.

"It takes a while before he explodes. You might aswell go to sleep unless you want to watch those two continue annoying him," Jong In advised. I ignored Jong In's advice as I was curious. Curious of Sehun's and Tao's actions but also curious of D.O's reactions.

 

They continued their annoying actions for twenty minutes straight and D.O did not scold them a single time. 

"Hey Kyungsoo," Tao called in a deep voice and dropping the formalities at the same time.

"Watch I'll get him to crack with one sentence," Sehun whispered to Tao, well not exactly whispering since everyone heard him.

"Oh yeah?" Tao challenged.

"Hey owl eyes," Sehun called with confidence.

"Yah! Are you two done?" D.O finally yelled. So he gets pissed when we tease his eyes.

"Finally, I was wondering how much longer that could have lasted," Lay said in a sleepy voice, half asleep.

"WOOHOO! I WIN," Sehun cheered whilst Tao sat in the back with a pout on his face and sulked.

"Did you have fun watching them?" Jong In asked. I shrugged.

"It was entertaining but I was on the verge of slapping both of them."

He chuckled. "That's how we all feel."

"Hey guys we're nearly there," Suho announced. "Wake them all up."

Tao's face suddenly brightened up and he started poking all his hyungs that were asleep. Chen groaned and smacked Tao's hand away. "Huang Zi Tao don't make me slap you," he mumbled but obviously Tao continued. "Aish, Lay hyung was right when he said Jong In was more mature than you," he said and scratched his head frustratedly.

"Ha, in Tao," Jong In teased. With all the commotion, the rest of the boys slowly woke up, one by one. 

 

Not long after Kris had announced that they had arrived to who knows where. It was already 5 pm, is there anything open at this time? 

"Alright get off guys," Kris told.

"For the hundredth time, where are we?" I asked.

"Sweetie, that's for us to know and you to find out," Luhan teased.

"What is it with everyone and trying to steal my diva image? Shall I remind you all again? I, Lay am the diva of EXO just like how Key is the diva of SHINee. Don't forget this!"

"Who keeps trying to steal his image? Well whoever it is, stop it! I've heard enough of his complaints," Kris groaned.

"But all I said was one sentence," Luhan said innocently.

"It's okay hyung it happened to me this morning," Chen comforted and patted Luhan's shoulder.

"I think we take up half the time arguing," Baekhyun shook his head and motioned for us to go into the gates. 

 

From where I was standing all I saw were lights, lots of colourful lights. The further we went in, the more lights we saw. There were food stalls all along and that was when I realised where we were. The Carnival. Oh god, that means they're going to make me go on rides. 

"You know you guys could have told me we were going to a carnival," I said with a blank face.

"Surprises are more fun," Xiu Min winked. 

"Ohhh let's go on that thing Sehun," Tao pointed at a ride excitedly like a little kid. Sehun nodded back enthusiastically. I took a glance around the carnival. I gulped. There were so many rides...and they all looked pretty frightening.

"Are you one of those girls that are terrified of rides?" Jong In chuckled probably taking notice of my worried expressions.

"I hate rides," I confessed.

"Can we eat first?" D.O whined.

"Dude we're going on rides, do you want to throw up?" Baekhyun replied.

"Oh right, good point. Let's go on rides!"

"Let's go on that one," Tao pointed with an evil smirk on his face. As I shifted my gaze to where he pointing my eyes widened. What the hell is wrong with him?

"Hey that looks awesome!" Lay complimented. Aish! How does that look awesome? It rotates you 360 degrees damn it! Jong In had took a hold of my hand giving it a little squeeze. 

"Don't worry. I'll be there," he smiled. We followed Baekhyun who seems to know his way around the place.  We started lining up after we had purchased our tickets.

As we got closer and closer, I started getting butterflies in my stomach. Each time I watched other people do it, the more nervous I got. The screams and squeals weren't helping either. 

"Are you sure we won't die on this ride?"

"Have you seen anyone die yet?" Jong In replied.

"No, but I'm known for my bad luck so who knows what will happen to me."

"For the last three months we've been together I have not seen any bad luck strike you." I didn't reply. I guess things have been good since I met Jong In.

 

"Hey it's our turn," Jong In called. What? Already? I was too busy thinking that I didn't even realise it was our turn. I felt my legs shaking as I walked up the stairs to the seat. We all sat in a row with Jong In and D.O next to me. The staff members pulled the metal bars over my head to secure me and they continued to do that for everyone. A minute later, the ride began to move.

At first it was slow and suttle, just moving side to side but it soon went faster and higher. The wind and speed of the ride was not helping my sight at all. My hair was all over my face. The ride was coming to the top and we were nearly hanging upside down. One of my hands was gripped tightly on the metal bar whilst the other was gripped onto Jong In's hand. Oh god, I'm going to die before giving my parents grandchildren. 

I felt the adrenaline rush through my body as we swung 360 degrees, my stomach was turning and not in a good way.  We were then swung 360 degrees again but this time backwards. I could hear Chanyeol screaming ad D.O who was squealing, yes squealing, next to me. I closed my eyes trying to forget where I was and what I was doing but once we were upside down my unstable stomach began turning. 

 

I walked down the stairs probably like a zombie. My legs were shakier than when I had first got on. If it wasn't for Jong In's grip on me I probably would have collapsed by now.

"That was so fun!" Tao cheered. 

"Let's go on another on," Luhan suggested. 

"Look at my wifey! Does it look like she can go on another ride?" Jong In exclaimed.

"No no, I'm fine," I objected in weak tone. 

"Are you sure? You look kind of pale."

"I'm fine Jong In. Let's not ruin the fun for other people."

 

They ended up going onto EVERY single ride except the Ferris Wheel because apparently "it was too romantic and was only for couples" according to Baekhyun. At least the rest of the rides didn't give me an upset stomach like the first one. 

"Can we please sit down?" I whined with my palm on my forehead.

"Dude we totally wore her out," Tao commented with hint of proudness in his tone. 

"Tao, that's not something to be proud of," Jong In retorted. "Look at her," he continued with one hand grabbing my face and squeezing my cheeks. Obviously none of them took him seriously and just burst into laughter. I glared at him with my cheeks still squished but that had caused him to burst into laughter with the rest of them. Sigh and to think that they're all older than me. 

"Aish my wifey is so cute," Jong In teased and pinched my cheeks. 

"Aww look at the love birds," Chen teased. 

"Alright enough with the cute talk. Let's go eat!" Kris said.

"I'm not hungry," I whispered to Jong In.

"Uh you guys go ahead. Tae Hee's not hungry. Come back here when you're done." As Jong In said that, Tao and Sehun smirked at each other. Oh god, those two together equals trouble. 

They all headed off to buy food so only Jong In and I were left standing against the brick wall of a building. 

"Are you feeling better?" I nodded but in reality my head was still spinning and I still had that sick feeling in my stomach.

"So what do you want to do later tonight?" 

"Are you thinking dirty?" I questioned raising my eyebrow.

"Yah! Not everything that comes out of my mouth is dirty," he frowned. 

"Okay okay, I'm sorry," I said quickly and tried changing the topic. "So..." I trailed off

"So?" "Have you thought about ur wish yet?" 

"Why? Curious are we?" he nudged my shoulders.

"Yah! You told me you would tell me."

"Well I think it's better if I show you what my wish is," he said as he took small steps towards me.

"Y-yah what are you doing?" I stuttered, backing away from him until I hit the wall.  

"Just stay still." Before I knew it our lips had already made contact. My eyes were still wide open from the shock. He pulled away to frustarted that I wasn't responding to him. 

"I know you can do better than that," he said and pulled my arms up to his neck. 

"And what if I don't want to grant this wish of yours?" 

"If you don't I can do worse. i'm doing this for our own good." i seriously have no idea what he's going on about! What? It's for our own good that we kiss? He leaned a second time. This time my eyes were already closed before our lips had touched. My arms still around his neck and I have no intention of letting go.  I hate the fact that his touch makes me give in to him so easily. I don't like feeling disempowered but what choice do I have? He makes me go crazy for him. 

 

*Baekhyun's POV*

 

We all had a bag of food in out hands. Each of us feeling estatic of finally being able to fill our empty stomachs. Okay so maybe I'm exaggerating. It's only been three hours since we last ate but it felt like a year. Yeah that's how big all of our apetites were.

D.O and Xiu Min who were walking ahead of us had suddenly stopped causing Sehun and Tao, who were too busy stuffing food in their mouths and yelling at each other about who knows what, to crash into them.

"What the hell hyung? You don't just stop walking so suddenly," Tao groaned with a mouth full of food.

"Guys look," Xiu Min pointed to Jong In and Tae Hee. Tae Hee was against the wall with her arms around Jong In's neck. Although Jong In was covering Tae Hee and we couldn't see what they were doing, I'm pretty sure they were eating each other's face off. 

"Tao I dare you to go them," Sehun dared.

"And why would I do that? Look at the happy couple."

"Have you forgotten that I won the bet from this afternoon?" Sehun smirked.

"You little evil maknae," Luhan chuckled. "Go Tao," Sehun ordered.

"Aish Jong In's going to kill me!" Tao complained.

Sehun gave him a deadly glare.

"Fine," Tao groaned and took another bite of his hotdog before heading off.

Tao casually walked up to the love birds and tapped Jong In on the shoulder. I saw Tao's mouth moving but I couldn't make out what he was saying. 

Jong In turned around with an unhappy face. Once he realised it was Tao, he glared at him in the scariest way possible. 

"You have three seconds to run away," Jong In gritted through his teeth, loud enough for all of us to hear. 

Chanyeol and I began laughing hysterically as we saw Tao run away like a little girl. He run behind Xiu Min hyung, most probably because he was thought to be the strongest out of all of us. 

"And that gentlemen is why you do not make a bet with the maknae," Suho remarked. "You never know what the consequences are."

 

*Tae Hee's/Your POV*

 

Aish stupid Tao! He ruinef the perfect moment. Actually the kiss had me thinking. Isn't it funny how I'm the one who likes Jong In but he's always the one to make the first move? I mean he obviously doesn't feel anything because he doesn't show it but he tends to need to touch me often. From holding hands to kissing. Our relationship is based on nothing but skinship.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys :) I'm sorry for not updating often but I just wanted to let you know that I'll most likely update once a week (either saturday or sunday) because I'm so busy with school and just a heads up...I'll most likely going on hiatus in a few weeks but I'm not sure yet...it'll depend on how many assessments I have :( Ok I shall not bore you with my personal life anymore!

How was this chapter? it was ultra long (well longer than the other chapters anyway xD), and omg it's so hard to write with 13 characters! lol, I've tried to give each member a few lines but if your bias doesn't have enough lines or parts in the chapter...I'm sorry :( 

anyways thanks for reading <3

hottest-shawol xx