13 - EX? 

Forced To Say I Do

*Kai's POV*

 

"Oppa?"  Did she just call Taemin hyung oppa? 

"Tae Hee?"

"Opppaaaa!" she squealed and ran up to hug him. "I haven't seen you in ages."

"Aish, do you enjoy hugging guys?" I asked, pulling her away from my hyung. 

She just glared at me and turned around to give Taemin hyung a smile. What the hell was that? I'm the one you're marrying! Aigoo why am I even feeling like this? Why do I even care who she hugs? Right, I don't.

"Are you just going to stay out there the whole time?" 

I looked up to her, not realising I've been zoning out for the past minute or so. 

"Well...?"

"Aish, why you gotta nag me all day long?" I muttered under my breath and walked straight past her.

 

I took a seat next to Jonghyun hyung. "Hyung where are the others?" 

"In their rooms somewhere. I'll go call them."

"So Taemin hyung how do you know Tae Hee?"

Awkward silence. 

"W-we're just old friends, that's all," he stuttered and flashed an unconvincing smile. 

"Jong In-ah," I heard Key hyung call.

"Annyeong hyungs," I greeted as I realised both Onew and Minho hyung were there aswell. Jonghyun hyung came back to sit next to me. 

"So I hear you and Tae Hee are getting married in a few weeks," Minho hyung said.

"Neh." I looked over to Taemin hyung and his face seemed to drop a little. Was that sadness I sensed? Aish seriously what is the relationship between those two? I want to know. 

I realised Jonghyun hyung was staring at something very intently. I followed his gaze to soon realise he was staring at Tae Hee's legs. Aish I told that girl this would happen. 

I turned to Jonghyun hyung and whispered, "Hyung you better stop staring at my wife's legs or else."

"Aish not even married yet and you're so protective," he whispered back. His response made me chuckle. 

 

*Tae Hee's/Your POV*

 

I sat there nervously. What if Jong In finds out what happened between Taemin and I? Aish why are things turning out like this? Taemin won't tell Jong In anything...right? Aigoo I shouldn't have been so affectionate when Taemin came to the door. 

It's okay Tae Hee, everything was in the past. There's no need to worry, I tried convincing myself. 

"You're all coming to the wedding, right?" Jong In asked his hyungs. Why is his personality so different when he's with his hyungs? Why can't he always be smiling and laughing? 

"Of course. Do you think we're going to miss our dongsaeng's wedding?" Minho laughed. 

Taemin was sitting next to me, probably feeling as uncomfortable as I was. I wish I was sitting next to Jong In right now. Why did that pabo have to go sit next to Jonghyun? 

"So tell us how you guys met," Key smiled, directing the question at me. 

"Uh well it's an arranged marriage," I replied.

"Oh," was all he could say. 

There was an awkward silence.

"Anyway I've got a schedule soon so we gotta go," Jong In announced. 

"Tae Hee, give me your number before you leave," Taemin oppa said handing me his phone. 

I smiled and saved my number into his phone. 

Suddenly Jong In took a hold of my hand and urged me to go. Why is he acting so weird? 

"Bye guys, I'll see you all at the wedding," I waved.

 

Once we were inside the car and out of the other oppas' sight, Jong In was pretty furious and I don't even know why. 

"Yah! Didn't I tell you to change into something more appropriate? It's fine if it's just us two but I told you we were going to see my hyungs! And what was with calling Taemin hyung oppa? You don't even call me oppa!"

"Aish just keep your eyes on the road and don't tell me you're sulking because I don't call you oppa. I've known Taemin oppa since I was young, okay?"

"Well, that hug you gave him clearly says a lot." I sighed.

"Why does it even matter to you who I hug or who I call oppa?"

"Because if people see or hear that, I get a bad reputation," he replied calmly.

"Wow, for a moment there I actually thought you cared."

Our bickering went on for the rest of the car ride. 

 

Once the car stopped in the driveway of the dorm. I quickly got out, not wanting to stay for another second with him. I slammed the car door and stormed upstairs, ignoring all the boys who were greeting me. 

 

-2 hours later-

 

I sighed in relief, they're finally all out of the house, giving me peace and quiet. I'm so confused right now. I had only figured that I had fallen for Jong In today but when I saw Taemin oppa, those feelings from a few years ago were coming back. Tae Hee, you and Taemin are only friends and nothing more. He doesn't have those feelings he had for you anymore. It's over between you two. 

My thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of my phone. I looked at the caller ID. It was a random number. 

"Yeobsaeyo?" 

"Tae Hee-ah, it's Taemin." Aish why are you calling me. You're going to make me more confused. 

"Neh oppa, what's up?"

"I was thinking maybe we could meet up since we didn't have time to catch up."

"Uhhh...yeah....sure oppa," I replied hesitantly. "But don't you have schedules or something?"

"Ani, if I had schedules, I wouldn't ask you to meet me," he laughed. "Anyway I'll pick you up in half an hour so be ready."

"Arrasso oppa, I'll see you soon."

I hung up and quickly went to get changed.

Don't ask me what got into my head but I tried on about ten different outfits before choosing the 'perfect' one. I know oppa won't judge or anything but I just felt the need to dress prettily.  I applied some light make-up and put my hair into a pony tail due to lack of time.  

 

Before I knew it, the doorbell rang.

"Annyeong oppa," I greeted as I opened the door.

"Annyeong," he smiled brightly.

"Let's go," he said leading me to his car. 

Being the gentlemen he is, he opened the car door for me. I smiled shyly and went in. I could feel my cheeks burning up. Sheesh! What is up with me? 

"So where are we going oppa?"

"I don't exactly know. I just wanted to talk to you. You want to go get some ice-cream?" he smiled.

"Sure," I smiled back. 

We stopped at the park about five minutes from the dorm. There was an ice-cream store across the street but unfortunately it was closed. 

"Do you want to go somewhere else to get ice-cream?"

"It's fine, oppa. We're here to talk anyway," I smiled. Aish my cheeks are hurting from all the smiling. 

"It's been a while since we've seen each other...," Taemin trailed off.

"That's all your fault oppa!" I said and playfully hit his arm. 

"Mianhe, I've just been busy." I was getting pissed off. The both of us were obviously trying to avoid the main topic here. 

I sighed. "You're just lucky I'm the forgiving type."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb oppa, you know exactly what I'm talking about," I snapped, unimpressed by his attitude. 

He ended up sighing aswell. 

 

-Flashback-

*No one's POV*

"Boo!" Taemin yelled causing Tae Hee to jump from fright. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. She turned around, still in his embrace and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"So why did you want to see me?" she asked innocently.

"To do this," he replied and leaned in towards her. His lips gently came into contact with hers. Their lips moved in sync with each other whilst their tongues danced in each other's mouth. 

Tae Hee slowly pulled away. "Seriously oppa, we're at the park. You were getting way too into it."

"You too," he winked. 

"Anyway what did you need to talk about?" 

His face suddenly fell. "Tae Hee...," he began whilst a tear fell onto his cheek.

"What's wrong oppa?" Tae Hee asked worriedly and wiped the tear from is face. 

"You have to wait for me, okay?"

"What? What are you talking about oppa?"

"I can't explain it to you right now. I'll explain it to you one day, okay? But just promise me you'll wait for me."

She nodded as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Bye Tae Hee. I'll be back for you," Taemin said and left. 

-End of Flashback-

 

*Tae Hee's/Your POV*

 

"So are you going to tell me why you left and didn't contact me for four years?"

Before he could explain, my phone rang.

"Yeobsaeyo?"

"Yah! Where the hell are you?" Jong In yelled through the phone. 

"I'm with Taemin oppa. Why?"

"Come to the company right now and make it quick," he snapped and hung up. Aish what a bastard. 

"Oppa, do you mind driving me to you company? Jong In wants me."

"Let's go," he smiled. 

 

-15 Minutes later-

Taemin escorted me into the SM building to meet Jong In. As soon as I was in Jong In's sight, he grabbed my hand aggressively and pulled me to his side. 

"Thanks hyung, you can go now," Jong In said coldly. 

"Alright bye Tae Hee, I'll see you soon. Bye Jong In," he waved and left. 

"Yah! Why did you call me to the company?"

"Lee Soo Man wants to see us," he rolled his eyes. Waeyo? Why does he need to see me? 

 

Jong In and I walked down the hallway hand in hand. I was getting nervous and I don't even know why. 

He was about to walk into the office, but I pulled back and clasped his hand tighter.  He turned to look at me and ended up chuckling. 

"Let's just go in so we can go home quickly," he smiled and pulled me in. I smiled to myself. How does he have that power over me? It was just a smile...but it took away all the worries and nervousness.

"Oh Jong In you're here."

"Neh sir."

"A-Annyeonghaseyo," I stuttered and bowed. 

"So why did you need to talk to the both of us, sir?"

"SHINee are holding a solo concert in Korea next month and they need a supporting act. I've deciced you two will be doing a special stage together. Choice of music and performance is up to you.  Now I will say this once so listen carefully. There shall be no further discussion or complaints about the performance. I hope I make myself clear. You two may leave."

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys :D I'm sorry for not updating in a few days but I was meant to update yesterday but then I went out the whole day so yeah...

Anywyas I hope you liked this chappie :)

Remember to leave a comment and subscribe. A big thank you to everyone who commented and subscribed for the last chappie...I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

Thanks so much for reading <3

hottest-shawol xx

P.S Anyone else going to stream Inkigayo? SHINee and EXO = too much hotness for me to handle :D and I really hope SHINee win tonight for Jjongie's birthday <3  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY Y DINO <3