06 - Jealousy?

Forced To Say I Do

*Tae Hee's/Your POV*

 I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE MAKING ME MARRY THE CONCEITED JERK IN TWO MONTHS!! ARE THEY IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS? Probably not.

"So...," I trailed off as I walked out of the bathroom.

Kai raised his eyebrows at me.

"Are you you-know okay with getting married in two months?"

He just shrugged his shoulders. "Well we're going to have to get married sooner or later, why not just get it over and done with?"

"True but isn't two months too quick?"

"Like I said we're going to get married anyway so does it really matter when we get married?"

"Doesn't that mean we should prepare then?"

"Aish just stop talking about the stupid wedding already. Go do your nails or something and stop bothering me."

I sighed and walked out of the room and headed downstairs to the lounge room.

"Hey Tae Hee! Wanna come watch Mean Girls with us?" Se Hun asked.

"You guys watch chick flicks?" I laughed.

"Are you mocking us?" Tao raised his eyebrow at me.

"No no, just that I never knew guys watch chick flicks," I explained.

"LU HAN HYUNG!! HURRY UP WITH THE POPCORN!" Se Hun yelled

"Didn't you guys just have dinner?"

"And your point is?" Lu Han laughed as he came into the living room with a huge bowl of popcorn.

"I CALL DIBS ON THE SOFA BED!" Se Hun yelled.

"Not if I get there first," Tao smirked and bolted towards the sofa bed or whatever they call it. 

"But hyung, I called dibs on it first!" Se Hun pouted. I heard Lu Han sigh.

"Why can't you guys just share it?"

"Because!" they both yelled in sync.

"Alright! Jeez! Calm down! Whatever I'll just sit on the normal couch!" Lu Han said frustrated. 

"Hey Tae Hee wanna come sit with me?" Tao smiled.

"Uhhh sure," I smiled.

"Why does Tae Hee get to sit with you?" Se Hun whined. 

"Because I want to sit next to Tae Hee," Tao stuck out his tongue at Se Hun.

"Are they always like that?" I whispered to Lu Han. He nodded. 

"Alright hurry up and sit down everyone so I can turn off the lights!" ChanYeol demanded. 

"Hey what are you guys doing?" Baek Hyun asked as he came down the stairs. 

"Watching Mean Girls! Come watch!" Tao said excitedly. 

"Come on guys! Hurry up so I can turn off the light!" Chan Yeol said annoyed.

I sat on the sofa bed next to Tao. I felt kinda awkward and tense.

"Tae Hee relax. Lay down," he said.

"Are you sure?" I asked shyly.

He smiled and nodded. I let my legs rest on his lap and rested my head on one of the cushions. 

 

=========

 

"That is so fetch," Chan Yeol repeated in a mocking tone causing all of us to burst out in laughter.

"Gretchen stop trying to make fetch happen, it's not going to happen!" Baek Hyun continued. I couldn't breathe. These boys were hilarious, it's like they memorised the script! I think I laughed so hard I nearly kicked Tao in the face at one point. 

"How many times have you guys watched this?" I laughed. "Let's just say a lot of times," Tao laughed. 

 

*Kai's POV*

 

What the hell is that grl doing downstairs? It's already 10 pm.  I tried to get to sleep but weirdly enough I kept tossing and turning. Why couldn't I sleep? I felt like something was missing. It couldn't be because of her, right? I started to feel frustrated.  After about half an hour or so of tossing and turning, I decided to head downstairs to get a drink, NOT because I wanted to see her or anything. 

I walked down the stairs and headed to the kitchen. 

I grabbed some water and looked over the lounge room. Pftt they were watching Mean Girls again but I couldn't see my soon-to-be wife anywhere.

I place the glass of water on the bench top and walked over to the couch. I scanned the couch and as my eyes reached the sofa bed they widened. 

"Yah what the hell Tao?!" I yelled. I was fuming and I don't even know why.

"What?" he asked innocently.

My eyes looked down to my wife. 

His mouth made an 'O' shape.

I stormed over to the sofa bed, gave him a glare and picked my wife up bridal style. I don't know what got into me but I was angry. Was I jealous? No, of course not! I just felt angry.

I walked slowly up the stairs, being careful so that I wouldn't wake her up. 

As I reached my room, I placed her on the couch. She looks so peaceful, almost angel-like. A smile slowly formed on my face. I went back to my bed and once again tried to fall asleep but it still felt like something was missing. 

Okay now I'm going to hate myself for what I do next but I just had an urge.

I slowly picked myself up off of the bed and slowly walked to the couch and picked her up again and placed her on the bed. I layed down right next to her. Her face was so flawless and I hate to say it but...she looked pretty. How come I never noticed it before? I slowly brought my hand to her face. I her face with the back of my palm. Her skin was so smooth.

Another question popped into my head. Why am I always cold to her?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey you! So how has everyone been? It's been a while since I updated! I procrastinated ALOT!! lol

And omg is Kai developing some feelings? ;D 

Anyways please comment and subscribe xD I seriously love reading all your comments <3

Stay tuned for the next chappie! 

Thanks so much for reading <3

hottest-shawol xx