01 - Future Husband

Forced To Say I Do

*Tae Hee's/Your POV*

 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED! NO WAY!" I yelled across the table.

"Tae Hee, Sweetie calm down," my mum said. 

"You want me to calm down after you tell me I'm getting married to a stranger?"

"Listen it was a part of your grandfather's will and this will be good for our company," my dad explained.

"So once again, this is for the sake of the company," I sighed.

"It's not for the company. It was from your grandfather's will and unless you want to disappoint your grandfather I suggest you agree."

Aish, he's guilt tripping me. He knows I loved my grandpa. I cried everyday for a month after he passed away. Okay maybe that doesn't seem like a lot but I'm the sort of girl that never cried. I've got everything; money, brains, the looks and a loving family so there was never a reason to cry. 

"Tae Hee! Are you even listening to us?" my dad snapped. 

"No sorry, what did you say?"

"We said that you're going to get married whether you like it or not!" my dad said firmly.

I sighed but didn't reply. Once my dad makes up his mind, there's no reasoning with him. 

"Well he's coming over soon," my mum announced.

"WHAT?!?!"

 

*Someone's POV*

 

"Mum, where are we going?" I groaned. The lady woke me up at 9 am and dragged me out the house. 

"Honey remember we told you that we had to tell you something?" Damn. I'm actually dreading what she's going to say now. Her facial expression is so...serious.

"You're going to meet your future wife now."  I stared at her with a confused expression.

"Excuse me? What did you just say?"

"We're here. We'll explain it to you both insisde."

 

*Tae Hee's/Your POV*

 

I was pacing around the lounge room. 

"Tae Hee just sit down," my mother commanded. "You don't need to be nervous."

"Oh trust me mum, I'm not nervous!" I reassured her.

 

*Someone's POV*

 

We walked up to the front door and my dad rang the door bell. I swear if some ugly opens the door I'm going to run away now. My thoughts were interrupted as the door opened. The girl and I made eye contact. She had a perfect body and her chocolate brown eyes displayed innocence.

Hmmmm an innocent girl with a hot body? This could be fun.

"Hi, I'm Kim Jong In but you can call me Kai and I'm your future husband," I smirked. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi you! So here's the first chapter :) What did you think of it?

Well don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment xD

 Thanks so much for reading <3