05 - The Parents' Announcement

Forced To Say I Do

"Yah get up," I heard someone call.

I ignored the voice which was a bad idea. I felt a pain in my back. It felt like someone was kicking me.

"Hurry up an get up," the voice demanded coldly, whilst continuing to kick me.

"Aish I'm up, I'm up. Stop kicking me," I said annoyed.

When I sat up I realised Kai was still standing in front of me....shirtless. It should be illegal for him to wear a shirt with those abs.

"Yah! What are you staring at?" 

I snapped out of my trance. "I wasn't staring, what are you talking about?" 

He walked over to the wardrobe, grabbed a t-shirt and turned around and gave me a smirk. That smirk! Makes my heart melt every time. Aish snap out of it, Tae Hee.

"Where are you going? Why did you wake me up ao early? Omo! Are we going together?" I asked excitedly.

"Don't get too excited, we're going to see our parents. Hurry up and get ready." I smiled to myself and went to get ready.

 

=============

 

*Kai's POV*

 

I sat on the bed waiting for Tae Hee. I swear I don't know what she's doing in the bathroom but she ALWAYS takes forever! I was starting to lose my patience. 

"KAI!" she suddenly yelled.

"WHAT?" I yelled back. Her head suddenly peeped out of the bathroom door.

"Can you pass me my shirt on the bed, please?" she smiled.

I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Please," she pouted. I shivered at her attempt to be cute.

I picked up the shirt and walked over to her. 

 

*Tae Hee's/Your POV*

 

He started walking towards me with my shirt in his hands. He looked like he was smirking slightly.

He stopped right in front of me and suddenly started leaning in. I could feel my heart beating faster than normal, maybe even skipping a few beats. 

Our faces were now centimeters away. We were so close I could smell his fresh, minty breath. 

"Don't act cute, it doesn't suit you."

He gave me my shirt and walked away.

Damn, how does he have the power to do that? One look, one smile, one word and my heart starts beating faster. 

 

============

 

We arrived at the front door of Kai's house. He rang the bell whilst I was enjoying the scenery.

As I scanned around his front yard I could see my parents' car parked in the driveway.

I sighed, parents together = more bad news. I was in the middle of my thoughts when I got the feeling someone was staring at me. I slowly turned my head to the left when I realised it was Kai.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Remember if I make a move it's just cos' we're acting, got it?" 

I nodded.

"Oh and unless you want them to throw more bad news at us, I suggest you act naturally. Don't look awkward."

Before I could respond, the door flew open and we were greeted by Kai's mother. 

She cupped Kai's face and kissed his cheek.

I giggled. He looks so helpless.

"Aish umma, I'm 20 not 2," he complained whilst wiping his cheek.

"You'll always be my baby though," she laughed. He just groaned.

I felt the urge to burst out laughing but didn't since I knew he would kill me when we got back to the dorms.

We walked into his lounge room and it was so pretty.

"Umma, Appa!" I greeted as I gave them a hug.

"Tae Hee! How's my daughter been?" my dad asked. Bad. Very Bad.

"Good," I lied.

"How's Jong In treating you?" Kai's mother asked. Well he makes me sleep on the floor, doesn't talk to me and acts like a cold jerk.

"He's very nice," I lied again.

"I'm glad he's treating you well, he's usually very cold to all girls after what happened with -"

Suddenly Kai started coughing really loudly. 

"Umma, that's not the point of today's gathering. It's meant to be about me and my fiance," he said innocently and took a hold of my hand. Ugh! His touch, it makes me feel tingly inside. 

"Awww look at you two! So cute," Kai's umma complimented.

I forced a fake smile. 

"Umma, back to the point."

"Well can you two go upstairs to your room for about two minutes? We need to re-discuss some things." Kai groaned and took me upstairs, still holding my hand.

Once we were out of the parents sight, he immediately let go.

He started walking up the stairs and I had no choice but to follow him.

I followed him into a room, I assume it's his room with all the game consoles and technology around.

He immediately collapsed onto his bed. "Ugh! It feels good to be back in my old bed."

I just smiled and nodded awkwardly.

I stood there awkwardly for what seemed like an hour when inr eality it was about two minutes.

"So...," I trailed off, breaking the silence.

"What?"

"What do you think they're talking about?"

"Us obviously." Well Nuh Duh idiot. 

I walked awkwardly over to the bed and sat down over the edge.

Suddenly Kai sat up and raised his eyebrows at me. 

"Wh-What?" I stuttered. 

"Nothing. Let's just go down, they've had enough time to talk."

We both walked downstairs and before we were in sight of the parents, Kai put his arms around my shoulders. Aigoo what am I going to do with this boy? He's making me confused, confused about my feelings towards him. No, I still hate him! I can't like a cold, self-centered person like him.

"Aigoo you two look so good together," umma complimented. Aish I was starting to get sick of these compliments. How can I look good with him?!

"So umma have you finished talking yet?"

She nodded. "We've decided that your wedding will be in 2 months time."

 

 

Hey you! So I know this was a short chappie but it's better than not updating for a week, right? 

Anyways remember to comment and tell me what you think so far! and don't forget to subscribe xD

Thanks to everyone who has subscribed and commented! I appreciate it :)

Thanks so much for reading <3

xx hottest-shawol