11 - Wish

Forced To Say I Do

*Kai's POV*

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Tae Hee yelled as she walked into the kitchen.

"Cooking ramen?" I answered innocently.

"You're going to burn down the whole damn house, pabo! Turn the flame down!" she scolded.  Aish! I'm going crazy because of this woman! I get scolded for every little thing I do.

"Yah! You're not my mother! Stop yelling!" I hissed.

She let out a sigh. "Just don't burn down the house," she said and walked away.

My eyes followed her. She's such a at times! Wait what am I saying? She's been a for the past three days, ever since that night I was drunk. I don't even know why she's so upset. I mean its not like she likes me or anything. Her actions clearly show that. It was just a small kiss, she should just get over it already.

I turned off the fire, not feeling like eating anymore. Aish that girl makes my cravings go away. 

"JONG IN! MUM'S CALLING!" She yelled from upstairs. I swear she's lucky all the boys are out today otherwise she would have been killed by a group of sleep deprived guys. 

I ran up the stairs and took the phone off of her. 

"Yeobsaeyo?" 

"Jong In-ah! Are you fighting with your wife?"

"Uhhh-no why would you say that?" I lied nervously. 

"Don't lie to me. You're so clueIess! Don't you sense anger in her tone of voice? Pay more attention to her!" I sighed.

"Neh, umma."

"Good! Now since you have a day off today, you will take her out to look for wedding rings and go pick her wedding dress and your suit," she ordered.

"But-"

"No excuses Jong In. You're taking her out and that's final," she said sternly and hung up on me.

I sighed and threw the phone onto my bed.

"Get changed and let's go."

 

*Tae Hee's/Your POV*

 

"Get changed and let's go," he ordered coldly. 

"Where?" I snapped.

"Just hurry up and stop asking me questions," he growled and walked over to his wardrobe. He was scanning through his wardrobe and picked out a v-neck tshirt. Suddenly he started taking off his shirt.  "AHHHHHH!" I screamed at the sight.  He turned around to look at me like I was some crazy person.

I quickly walked up to him and dragged him by the arms to the bathroom.

"DON'T CHANGE IN FRONT OF ME YOU PABO!" I yelled and pushed him inside. A smirk formed on his face before he went in. I could feel my heart racing again.

Aish stupid guy! Always making me go crazy because of his y annoying smirk.

But I have to admit, he's got a good body...Aigoo Tae Hee what the hell are you thinking? Pushing all the stupid thoughts away, I went to get changed. 

 

*At the shopping centre*

 

"Do you know how much I hate going shopping with you?" Jong In groaned.

"If you refuse to go with me, I'll tell your mum," I laughed.

He shot me a glare and then smiled. Aish I told you he was bipolar. One minute he's angry, the next he's smiling like an idiot. 

"You laughed! Does that mean I'm forgiven?" he asked excitedly.

"We'll see. Now let's go!" I said pulling him into another store.

"You know we're meant to be looking for things for the wedding," he said blankly.

"Alright fine!" I groaned giving in to his endless complaints.

"Let's go look at rings." 

He sighed. "I hate shopping," he mumbled.

"I heard that!" I said, lightly slapping him on the arm.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a jewellery store. "Excuse me, we're looking for wedding rings," I said to the sales assistant. She smiled and pulled out about 10 different styles of wedding rings.

"I like white gold," I said to Jong In.

"But I like gold," he snapped. I frowned at his tone of voice. 

I picked up a pair of rings and showed it to him.

"Do you like this one?"  He shook his head.

"What about this one?" I asked picking up another pair.  Once again he shook his head.

After about 15 minutes of showing and asking him for his opinion of rings, I was starting to get frustrated.

"I like this one," I smiled admiring the rings.

"Let's go to a different store. I don't like any of them," he whined.

I sighed and asked the sales assistant if the store had any other designs. She brought out a book and said that these rings were not available in store but instead needed to be ordered. I was flipping through the book when one particular pair caught my attention.  "Jong In-ah! Let's get this -" I called cutting off halfway when I realised he wasn't standing next to me. 

"Yah Jong In-ah," I whispered to him when I found him sitting in an arm chair with his eyes closed.

No response.

Aish this boy! Can't even pay attention to me for five minutes.

I decided to piss him off since he was being such an impatient idiot. I sat down onto his lap softly and brought my hand to his cheek. I started carressing his cheeks with the back of my hand. He jerked away at my sudden touch but as he realised it was me, he smirked. His hands slowly moved themselves to my thighs. I flinched at his sudden touch. As his hands lightly my legs, I shivered. I was getting goose bumps all over. 

"Kim Jong In, get your filthy hands off of my legs now," I gritted through my teeth. 

"What's wrong yeobo? Feeling uncomfortable are we?" he teased.

I shot him a glare. Aish my plan backfired, I'm the one annoyed instead of him. 

"Aish get up, you're so heavy, my legs are going to snap any moment now," he insulted.

My eyes widened. "Mwoh?!?! I'm not heavy! You're just a weak bastard!" I retaliated.

I got up from his lap and was about to walk away. I was pissed off.

"Hey I was just joking. No need to get all worked up," he said whilst grabbing my wrist and turning me around to face him. I didn't reply and just stared at him with a blank face.

"Don't frown. You look less ugly when you smile."

"Was that suppose to be a compliment?"

He nodded. 

"Wow, I have such a sweet fiance," I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. 

"Stop being so sulky and show me the rings you like." A smiled formed on my face as I pulled him towards the counter.

"This one," I said, pointing at the white gold rings.

"Aish, didn't I tell you that I don't like white gold?" I pouted.

"Please?" I begged.

"Let's just go. We still need to look at wedding clothing." I just sighed. I swear this guy doesn't know how to treat girls.

 

As we reached the car, Jong In suddenly announced thst he needed to use the bathroom.

"I'll be back."

"Aish why didn't you just go when we were still inside?" I mumbled low enough so he couldn't hear. 

 

=======

 

Aigoo, why is he taking so long? It's already been 15 minutes.  Slam.

Oh speak of the devil.

"Yah! What took you so long?"

"Stomach ache?" he replied unconvincingly.

"So where are we going now?" I shrugged.

"I don't know. You're the one driving."

"Aish I'm trying to be nice here, woman!" 

"Let's just go look for my wedding dress," I groaned.

"I'll take you to this designer store I know. You'll like the dresses," he smiled. Sigh. If only he was like this everday. I would have fallen for him earlier. Wait. Does that mean I've already fallen for him? Is that why my heart beats fast and is that why I feel tingly  when I see him? Aish what are you going on about Tae Hee? Your feelings are all over the place, you can't trust them.

Wow for once my conscience has said something that I actually agree with. 

"Yah, are you going to get off or not?"

"What?" 

"We're here, get out of the car." I rolled my eyes and got out. 

 

*Kai's POV* 

 

I walked over to Tae Hee's side and took a hold of her hand. Her hands were so delicate and soft. I don't know why but I could feel my heart starting to beat faster. Kind of weird, if you ask me. She flinched at my sudden touch.  She looked down to our locked hands and then looked back up at me with a confused look. 

"Acting remember?" I reminded her. To avoid any further questions, I quickly pulled her into the store. 

As we entered the store, her face brightened up. I smiled to myself. At least she's not angry anymore. I hate that she's always angry at me. 

The sales assistant greeted us and asked if we need any help.  Tae Hee smiled and politely said 'No thanks.' If she wasn't smiling, I would have thought she was pissed off at the sales assistant. I chuckled to myself, my wifey has a bit of a temper.

"Like any?" I whispered to her and placed my arms around her shoulder.  She grinned at me. 

"So I'm taking that you see one that you like?" I chuckled. 

She nodded and continued grinning like a child who was given a lollipop. Aigoo, so cute.  Aish Jong In, what the hell are you thinking? You're not in your right mind anymore. 

We both continued walking around the store, while Tae Hee was admiring all the dresses. I sighed. Shopping really isnt my thing. 

"Jong In ah, I like this one," she said acting all cute. 

I pinched her cheeks, "Aigoo, try it on then."

 

*15 minutes later*

 

So I've just been sitting here waiting for her to try on the dress so I can see it but you want to know what happens? She walked back out in her normal clothes. 

"Why aren't you in the dress?"

"Because you can't see me in it until the wedding day," she teased and stuck her tongue out at me. 

"Aish you frustrate me."

"Just buy me the dress," she pouted. 

As the sales assistant was transacting the dress we were buying, I did the unthinkable. 

I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead.  Don't even ask why. 

She looked at me with a confused look. 

"Sorry about Friday night," I whispered. I really was sorry! I did NOT kiss her for any other reason. Sorry to disappoint you but no I have not fallen for the , Lee Tae Hee. 

Before Tae Hee could reply the sales assistant interrupted us, "Here's your purchase. You guys look cute together. I hope you live a long, happy life together," the sales assistant smiled. 

For some unknown reason her wish made me smile like and idiot...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys :) WOOOOO IM FINALLY BACK!! AND THAT WAS ONE LONG CHAPPIE! 

Awwwww Kai kissed her on the forehead <3 

So what did you think of this chappie? :D Comment and tell me what you think and don't forget to subscribe xD  

Thanks so much for reading <3

hottest-shawol xx