25 -  Clubs

Forced To Say I Do

I entered the night club close to my parents' house. I feel out of place with these clothes but I guess it will have to do since I'm definately not going home. I walked over to the bar and ordered a drink.  

A few minutes passed and I was approached by some guy probably a year or two older than me, maybe Jong In's age. "Hey babe, you here alone?" he asked flirtatiously. I couldn't be bothered answering him so I simply lifted up my hand, showing him my wedding ring indicating that I was already taken. "I just wanted to drink with you," he smiled.

 

*Jong In's POV*

 

I paced around our bedroom thinking about what had happened this afternoon. I know I was wrong to tell her that she wasn't suppose to be my wife but I was just really pissed off. Everything I said was truly how I felt, despite the fact that it wasn't the whole truth. It really has gotten to the point where I can't stand her being angry at me. Does this say something about how I feel for her? I mean, in the beginning I couldn't care less if she was angry at me. Could it be more than 'like' now?

But what can I do now?

She's angry at me and probably in Taemin hyung's arms right now whilst I'm here all alone. And there's another problem...I still love Hae Ri aswell. No matter how long it's been, I don't think I can just throw away these feelings. Sometimes I feel that Tae Hee and I are only fighting because of Hae Ri. Could it be that she's jealous? Well I figured that there's no point confessing now when I'm not sure of what I'm feeling. She doesn't need to feel anymore pain from me. I need to 100% sure of my feelings before I make my decision; Tae Hee or Hae Ri.

 

*No One's POV*

 

A few hours passed and it was already 9 pm but Tae Hee was still sitting there drinking with a total stranger. She started to feel the alcohol kicking in as her vision became slightly blurry.

"So you wanna tell me what happened?" the man asked. She kept silent although he kept badgering her. "Problems with your husband?"

She shook her head and took another sip of vodka.  "You know it's not safe for a girl to be in a club alone, right?" 

"Why do you keep talking to me? It's giving me a headache," she groaned and took another sip before realising there was nothing left in her cup.

"Here I'll buy you another one," he smiled. 'Aish why is he being so nice to me. Why can't he leave me alone?' she thought. Little did she know that whilst she was caught up in her thoughts, he had sneaked in a little powder into her shot. He had spiked it. Tonight she was going to be his.

As clueless as she was, she thanked him for the drink and poured the shot swiftly down to reduce as much burn as possible.  

 

*Jong In's POV*

 

Aish this girl! Is she planning on not coming home tonight? What, so she's just going to spend the night with Taemin hyung? Maybe I should call him and ask him if she's with him. Wait, no, she'll probably begin to assume things and I don't want that to happen. But, what if she's not actually with Taemin hyung and roaming the streets of Seoul in the pouring rain? 

"Aish!! What's wrong with me?" I groaned and ruffled my hair in frustration. 

At the same time, my phone was buzzing on Tae Hee's vanity mirror. I dashed over to the table with a little hope that it might be Tae Hee. 

Obviously it wasn't. It was Taemin hyung. 

"Hello? Jong In? Where's Tae Hee?" he asked urgently.

"I thought she was with you, hyung," I replied.

"Why would she be with me? Aish! Where is she? She's not picking up her phone either."

I didn't bother replying to him but instead hung up and hurriedly ran out downstairs and out the door, grabbing my car keys on the way.

I connected my phone to the loudspeaker in my car and tried calling Su Min.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Su Min, is Tae Hee with you?"

"No, why? Is she missing?"

"I don't know, I'm trying to find her now. I gotta go bye," I replied quickly and hung up. This weather is seriously not helping. The rain was pouring hard and the road was almost unseeable. The windscreen wipers were not coming in handy either. I tried calling Tae Hee although Taemin hyung said she didn't pick up. The phone rang for about thirty seconds before her voice message came on. I tried again but the same outcome occurred. "Stupid, stubborn girl," I muttered.  I drove around all the little street stores to see if she was wandering around but she was nowhere in sight. 

"Think Jong In! Think! Can't believe you don't even know your own wife," I told myself. I tried calling my mum just in case she knew where Tae Hee was. The phone rang for a while before she picked up. 

"Mum? Do you know where Tae Hee went this afternoon?"

"Well her mum told me that she was meeting her cousin, Hae Ri." Hae Ri? Why do things have to get so complicated?

"Okay thanks mum. I got to go now."

My next source of information was Hae Ri. 

"Ri? Were you with Tae Hee this afternoon?" I asked urgently when she picked up.

"No, we were meant to meet up for dinner but my aunty said that Tae Hee wasn't feeling well so we didn't end up meeting. Why?"

"Tae Hee's missing. We can't contact her."

"Oppa, knowing her she ended up in a bar. I mean where else would she be at this time?" Bingo! That's the only place she could be right now but there's hundreds of bars in Seoul. How am I going to find the one she's in?

 

*No One's POV*

 

The girl sitting by the bar was starting to feel light-headed. The drug hadn't fully kicked in since she was still aware of her surroundings but she felt weak.  She started fanning herself with her hand. She was feeling hot, very hot. Her body was suddenly starting to heat up and she couldn't figure out why. With no control over her actions whatsoever she took off her top so now she was just sitting there in her bra. The man sitting next to her began smirking. His plan was working accordingly. 

"Do you want to go outside? You look like you're going to overheat soon," he faked a chuckle. She nodded and smiled at his consideration. 

He grabbed her hand and pulled her to some place she wasn't aware of. Afterall she was drugged. 

The man abruptly pushed the girl against the wall. She screeched in pain as her back scraped across the uneven bricked wall. His hands began searching her body and he didn't miss a spot. She tried to push him away but she had no control over her body. Her whole body felt weak and uncontrollable. As soon as she lifted any part of her body, it would drop back down from the lack of energy in her body. 

"What are you doing?" she asked weakly still not fully aware of the situation. The drug that he had slipped in her drink had slowed down her whole system. She wasn't able to react quickly and neither could her brain function as quickly.  He grabbed her arms and pinned them against the wall. He slid her arms up the bricked wall, causing the helpless girl to let out a cry of pain. 

"What are you doing?" she cried as the rain stung the cuts on her arms and on her back.  The man knew she was unaware of what was happening, because of the drug, so he didn't bother answering her. 

She gasped as she felt his lips upon her neck. He moved up to her jaw then to her cheeks and stopped amongst her lips. 

She stared at him with a horrid yet frightened look on her face and before anything could process in her head his lips had already pressed against hers. He pressed his body against hers causing her to gasp and allowing him to slip his tongue into . She tried fighting back by attempting to push him away but she had no energy in her.  He slapped her on the face for resisting him.

"Don't," he commanded. He moved his hands down to the button of her jeans and began undoing it. No matter how much pain it was going to cause or many scares this was going to give her, she didn't care, she slid down the wall to stop him from removing her pants. She had finally realised what he was trying to do and she wasn't stupid enough to let it continue. She could feel that her back was bleeding and the rain continued to make it sting.  He raised his clenched fists ready to punch her. Both her arms instinctively covered her head and face whilst she screamed.

"JONG IN!" she cried, tears streaming down her face. The man pulled his arm back and was about to punch her when a familiar voice called her name.

"Tae Hee!" the male voice yelled.

She heard the loud and quick footsteps coming towards her. Her blurry vision had obstructed her from seeing his face clearly. The last thing she remembered before her whole body had shut down was the familiar male figure punching the stranger. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DRAMA ;) lol!

Anyway hey guys :) So who do you think the guy is? ;) Could it be Jong In? oohhhh suspense and I ended it on a cliffhanger :P I'm so mean...

and yes I updated before it was Saturday! It's an achievement :P Well you can all thank my school for letting me have a VERY bludgy week this week :P NO MORE EXAMS...except one more in 2 weeks

Well remember to leave me a comment and oh before I forget...remind me again why you all hate Hae Ri so much? She hasn't even done anything yet! lol

I'll leave you to start raging about why Hae Ri is such a xD

Thsnks for reading <3

hottest-shawol xx